PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Hello I'm a Capybara

Chinchillas, Beavers, Cavies, Caybaras, Guina Pigs,Mice, Nutria, Rats Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

joejoe_the_capybara

Hello I'm a Capybara

Postby joejoe_the_capybara » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:06 am

hello everyone, I'm JoeJoe and I am a Capybara ^-^

here is a video of me playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-r1Pv2FTk4
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello I'm a Capybara

Postby Ash » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Joejoe is so cute! I love how he tries to swim in the shallow water. Does he have a pool to play in when he's older?
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
joejoe_the_capybara

Postby joejoe_the_capybara » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:58 pm

We are waiting on a new pool, the one we got had a big rip in it so a new one was ordered. It just has not arrived yet :-/
Nicophorus

Postby Nicophorus » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:21 pm

They (you???) are so cute. Mine has the run of our in ground swimming pool, just dives in head first.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm

joejoe_the_capybara wrote:We are waiting on a new pool, the one we got had a big rip in it so a new one was ordered. It just has not arrived yet :-/

Cool. :) I would love to see more videos of him. They're so adorable when they're little (and when they're grown up too).

They (you???) are so cute. Mine has the run of our in ground swimming pool, just dives in head first.

I didn't know you had a capybara! That's really neat. How old is yours?
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Nicophorus

Postby Nicophorus » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:06 am

Ash wrote:I didn't know you had a capybara! That's really neat. How old is yours?

Huh? You don't see the 15 post thread in this section with the title "my capybara" by me, with pictures? Don't hate on the rodent section now, they need love too. :lol:

She going on two years old now.

Speaking of Capybara's though, I went to the Brevard Zoo today and they have a family of Capybaras on display in a nice enclosure with a watering hole. Was one big male, a couple adult females, a few sub adults and then three VERY cute babies. Was nice.

(they had Tapirs too, another one of my favorite animals and a baby Tapir that just ran around playing, so fun to watch). Honestly, I loved their whole south American section, I think South American fauna is fast becoming my favorite region.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:13 pm

lol, I'll have to look back and see the thread. ;)

Are they full grown at 2 years? They get pretty big. Like giant guinea pigs.

The baby ones are super cute. That must have been really fun seeing a whole little family running around like that.

Return to “RODENTS”