please read this regarding toxic dog foods: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14637

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Mira

Chinchillas, Beavers, Cavies, Caybaras, Guina Pigs,Mice, Nutria, Rats Etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

SFig

Mira

Postby SFig » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Hello guys. I'm sorry I haven't exactly been active in the last year. We moved up north near the Reno/CA border. Mira continued to have nightmares occasionally. She survived the 900 mile drive up to Susanville, and actually loved the colder weather. She wasn't active much for during the early spring months. She passed away in early June, with Batman (our oldest cat) actually by her side.

We decided not to get another hamster for awhile. Mira was our first pet together, and was always a character. Thank you guys so much for helping out with her nightmares. We had to reduce her cage to one level after awhile. She couldn't climb much this last year.
Matt and Sam, owners of Batman (tuxedo cat), Marco (American Short Hair cat), and Bear (Bi-color Long hair cat)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mira

Postby Ash » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:44 pm

I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm sure Mira had a great life with you.

It's great to see you back! I hope to see you around on the forums. ;)
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
SFig

Re: Mira

Postby SFig » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Thanks, Ash. We both hope to be more active as well. We're still in the planning stages of getting a fox, since we still live in CA. But we plan on moving to a more friendly state once Matt's done with college.
Matt and Sam, owners of Batman (tuxedo cat), Marco (American Short Hair cat), and Bear (Bi-color Long hair cat)

Return to “RODENTS”