Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Raising Feeders in living soil environment

Recall info and Home Made Receipes

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Raising Feeders in living soil environment

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:43 pm

ImageMassive Photo Dump by TamanduaGirl, on Flickr

Is that what happens if they are not fertile. Looks like an alien coming out of her butt. Was probably just her. This was awhile ago. I was way behind on uploading photos to flickr and did a massive photo dump to get caught up, though still waiting for titles and some weeding out. Anyway think it was a fluke as there are tons of roaches now. Lots of beetles too bt the worms must hide well, there's some baby worms.
minervasden

Postby minervasden » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:56 pm

That is her ootheca or egg case. Dubia are not true live bearers. The eggs hatch internally so it appears like a live birth. When the ootheca is fully formed it will be drawn inside her body.
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:00 pm

minervasden wrote:That is her ootheca or egg case. Dubia are not true live bearers. The eggs hatch internally so it appears like a live birth. When the ootheca is fully formed it will be drawn inside her body.

Ah, okay, that's weird.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:52 pm

And we have no super worms and I had to order more. Thank Aurora. Coincidentally her colony raids stopped once they were gone.

Return to “PET FOODS”