PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.. https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041 FREE TO USE .. YOU WILL GET $25.00 TO START)

Cat Drum

All breed of house Cats and Kittens

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Warfang

Cat Drum

Postby Warfang » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:41 pm

i play drums pretty much all the time, one day i woke up and imeditly went to play my drums, my cat was sleeping inside my bass drum and i did not know, anyway i went to play, and when i hit the bass drum my cat cryed so LOUD and went crazy, i could not stop laughing all day, just the look on that cats face. priceless, i wish i made a pic.
AnimalDream

Postby AnimalDream » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:44 pm

Hey, that isn't very funny (ok, it's a little funny :lol:). How in the world did your cat get in there :? ?
Warfang

Postby Warfang » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:47 pm

there is ahole in the front drum head.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AnimalDream

Postby AnimalDream » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:50 pm

Oh, ait.
ShyVulpine

Haha!!

Postby ShyVulpine » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:54 pm

I don't know... I found that really funny.

Maybe it's because I'm not a "cat person."
Pets : tarantulas (6), Chinese water dragon, border collie/mix and a miniature doberman, 3 blue-and-gold macaws and a ringneck parakeet.
Future Goal : Collecting more tarantulas.
sueBear

Postby sueBear » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:05 pm

I went to start the laundry the other day, and i had left the door open because I had to go get the new jug of laundry soap. I didnt check the machine before I started it, I just poured the laundry soap in the little dispenser thing on the machine, and started it with the door open (its a top loading machine) HAHAHA my cat came shooting out!!! I couldnt stop laughing at her! She was pretty wet from the water, and just had that peeved look at me... priceless
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:29 pm

Animals have died that way. Always check the machine even if you just left for a moment.
Bill G

Postby Bill G » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:42 pm

This reminds me of one time When Mandy and I were retiring for the night. I barely shut the door and had the suspended ceiling come crashing down on us both. While niether of us were hurt in any way, I was laughing for a few days after this happens. I didn't know she could run and hide so fast! :lol: :lol: :lol: . And NO I haven't been back in that room to sleep since. Mandy really does this one, however :roll: :roll:, before she go in the room.
William Gurtner

Life in progress
sueBear

Postby sueBear » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:31 pm

yup mary, it reminded me to be extra cautious, but its one of those things that after you rectify the situation, you need to laugh. It was pretty hilarious, and she still isnt "talking" to me. :lol:
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:59 pm

Yeah since she's fine it's kind of funny

Stewie opens the lid and crawls in and it closes behind him so you always have to look here.

Pua after sleeping with Stewie awhile and I had opened the lid for her to make coming out easy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamanduagirl/1186701438/
sueBear

Postby sueBear » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:36 pm

awww thats too funny!
Korban
Location: Currently Washington State, eventually somewhere East of here.

Re: Cat Drum

Postby Korban » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:56 am

lol, cats are awesome. One of my friend's cat was playing a little platic ring a on a string, and the ring landed on the cats head. The cat just layed there and looked at my friend like "When you're asleep and at your weakest..." :shock: so she took a pic, which I don't have durnit. Lol, I love cats.
I got a fever, and the only prescription... is a red foxeh.

Return to “Domestic Cats”