Pet food toxin used in pig feed
By Carrie Peyton Dahlberg - Bee Staff Writer
Published 2:34 pm PDT Thursday, April 19, 2007
The chemical linked to cat and dog deaths on two continents has made it into pig feed, federal officials said Thursday, although it wasn't immediately clear whether any pigs that ate the melamine were later eaten by people.
Melamine has caused tumors in rats, and shouldn't be used in animal feed, according to regulators and toxicologists.
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.. https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041 FREE TO USE .. YOU WILL GET $25.00 TO START)
Recall info and Home Made Receipes
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest