A list of all dog or most dog food rating:

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/brand/
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Juska

Re: Dog food rating list

Postby Juska » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:10 pm

I can attest that this site is a good one to use icon-smile
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
tylerjones553

Postby tylerjones553 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:06 am

Well I feed Orijin Adult to my Dog and it has got good rating in that list that good I think one of the best dog product available in the market.
Nova

Postby Nova » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 pm

I feed Taste of the Wild to mine, it's also the only thing my ferret will eat after he got into the bag when he was out once. It's a really amazing dry food.
Current Pets: Yokai the ferret, Lumi the shepherd mix and Arel the mutt dog.

Dream pet: An European badger, Raven, Cephalopods!
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Might as well add to the list. I feed Wellness Core to my meat eaters, so I'm buying big bags of both the canine and feline formulas. It is pricey but the quality is worth it. It is the best food available in my area.
amyers

Postby amyers » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:31 am

There are about five different varieties of Blue Buffalo that circulate through my house.
Proud mom to 11 domestic cats, 3 dogs, 2 bobcats, 3 servals, 2 cougars, 1 Siberian lynx, 1 squirrel, and counting!
Silverstorm

Postby Silverstorm » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:38 pm

I like feeding a mainly raw diet for my dogs but sometimes my doggies enjoy eating "cereal". So I also feed and rotate between Wellness Core, Acana and Taste of the Wild.

My cats eat the feline dry formulas of Wellness Core, Acana and Taste of the Wild. I also feed them grain-free canned Wellness, Wellness Core and Instinct. I'm looking into switching my eldest female to the Primal feline raw diet. I bought one of those starter packs both Fiskars (the eldest) and Ty (the kitten) LOVED it!

I've had great experiences/best results with Wellness Core and Acana as far as commerical pet foods go. Eventually, I plan to phase out Taste of the Wild. It's usually the food I buy when I'm "broke", LOL. Or whenever I have a lot of temporary guests (rescues or puppies in transit) to feed.

I'm always looking for new foods to try out and rate as well though. Thanks for the link!
=(^-^)= Corina | Along with a Clan of Cats and a Pack of Dogs.
Silver

Postby Silver » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 pm

My dog refuses to eat any of the stuff the vet recommends. He'll eat it for a few months, and then all of a sudden decide he doesn't like it. The only food we've ever been able to get him to eat consistently is Beneful, and that's one of the lowest rated foods on this list :\
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat May 14, 2016 8:11 pm

I just got Taste of the Wild Wetlands Dry Dog Food, For Beaker. I noticed he tended to get the crystals when he eats biscuits so decided to try grain free cuz the prescription stuff is just junk food really but also did work. Hyzzie had given up on even their kibble they were on before I tried the prescription crystal food and has been hard to feed anything too, often needing hand feed special things. Well Hyzzie decided to happily munch on this.

Don't know if Silver is still around but they spray the cheap stuff with fat to make it taste better. Just only give him the good kibble and he will give in after 2-3 days. He wont literally starve himself unless something is wrong with his health(Hyzzie is different since she's 16 and does have issues). You could always try tossing it in a bit of chicken broth or roast drippings at first to make up for the lack of fat spray, but really if you put it out and give him nothing else he will give in. Don't leave it out though, put it out for like 15 minutes at a time a few times a day and give him nothing else. He will give in.
Juska

Postby Juska » Fri May 20, 2016 10:18 am

Like a toddler who won't eat their vegetables...hehe.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!

Return to “PET FOODS”