Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

A quick update on Sushi...

Canines not listed on other forums: African Wild Dogs, Coyotes, Dingoes, Jackals, New Guinea Singing Dogs, Raccoon DOGS, ETC..

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Katalyst

A quick update on Sushi...

Postby Katalyst » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:39 am

Sushi my tanuki was taken acutely ill a few weeks ago and after a few red herrings it transpired that he had meningitis/encephalitis or something along those lines.
Some weeks of heavy medication, stress and intensive care later, he is vastly improved and dare I say it, nearly back to normal.

:)
Red foxes, skunks, tanuki and domestic dogs.
Diet geek.

https://kaiswayridgefoxes.com
Peacefulward

Re: A quick update on Sushi...

Postby Peacefulward » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:19 am

That's good to hear, hope he's completely better soon!
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Oh, good. I'm glad he is okay.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Katalyst

Postby Katalyst » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Ash wrote:Oh, good. I'm glad he is okay.

Thanks! I dearly wish I could upload pics and videos to this forum. I managed to take him out for a walk around the garden today which must have been blissful for him given that he's been stuck in a crate for what feels like forever.

It turned out to be meningitis or some other similar inflammation of the brain/meninges. Pretty terrifying stuff.
Red foxes, skunks, tanuki and domestic dogs.
Diet geek.

https://kaiswayridgefoxes.com

Return to “Canines - exotic and wild”