PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

New Guinea Singing Dogs--exotic?

Canines not listed on other forums: African Wild Dogs, Coyotes, Dingoes, Jackals, New Guinea Singing Dogs, Raccoon DOGS, ETC..

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

jamespellosma

Re: New Guinea Singing Dogs--exotic?

Postby jamespellosma » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Just get one if you really want it, and tell the vet or if animal control shows up that it's a shepherd mix that you found. It's a small dog that isn't aggressive or dangerous so you should be able to get away with it.
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:58 pm

jamespellosma wrote:Just get one if you really want it, and tell the vet or if animal control shows up that it's a shepherd mix that you found. It's a small dog that isn't aggressive or dangerous so you should be able to get away with it.

It's not a good idea to recommend people just break the law.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:11 pm

jamespellosma wrote:Just get one if you really want it, and tell the vet or if animal control shows up that it's a shepherd mix that you found. It's a small dog that isn't aggressive or dangerous so you should be able to get away with it.

I agree with Cindy. Doing that is extremely irresponsible. I would never suggest anyone break the law in order to own any animal. It's doing the animal and the exotic animal community a huge disservice. Always remain within the law and do things legally.

I could easily get away with it, but that is no reason to intentionally break the law.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “Canines - exotic and wild”