https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

New Guinea Singing Dogs--exotic?

Canines not listed on other forums: African Wild Dogs, Coyotes, Dingoes, Jackals, New Guinea Singing Dogs, Raccoon DOGS, ETC..

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

jamespellosma

Re: New Guinea Singing Dogs--exotic?

Postby jamespellosma » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Just get one if you really want it, and tell the vet or if animal control shows up that it's a shepherd mix that you found. It's a small dog that isn't aggressive or dangerous so you should be able to get away with it.
Cindy23323
Assistant
Assistant

Postby Cindy23323 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:58 pm

jamespellosma wrote:Just get one if you really want it, and tell the vet or if animal control shows up that it's a shepherd mix that you found. It's a small dog that isn't aggressive or dangerous so you should be able to get away with it.

It's not a good idea to recommend people just break the law.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:11 pm

jamespellosma wrote:Just get one if you really want it, and tell the vet or if animal control shows up that it's a shepherd mix that you found. It's a small dog that isn't aggressive or dangerous so you should be able to get away with it.

I agree with Cindy. Doing that is extremely irresponsible. I would never suggest anyone break the law in order to own any animal. It's doing the animal and the exotic animal community a huge disservice. Always remain within the law and do things legally.

I could easily get away with it, but that is no reason to intentionally break the law.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!

Return to “Canines - exotic and wild”