PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Playful Tazzy!

Canines not listed on other forums: African Wild Dogs, Coyotes, Dingoes, Jackals, New Guinea Singing Dogs, Raccoon DOGS, ETC..

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

caninesrock

Re: Playful Tazzy!

Postby caninesrock » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:51 pm

the_randomizer wrote:
caninesrock wrote:
the_randomizer wrote:Oh that's fine, I was just curious is all :mrgreen: But yeah, I'd be more than happy to tell you more about Skitter and Tazzy, and about the sanctuary I volunteer at, it's been a truly awesome experience for me to do and has taught me much exotics. I've been working there since early June and am going to extend till the end of November. I always play with those two and have had a large positive impact on my life <3

Ok. Cool. Thanks. ^^ Glad you enjoy it. :icon-wink:

I was even more surprised they let me extend to the end of November, being able to to this means a lot to me! Would me using a blog also be another good way to tell her back story ? :mrgreen:

That sounds like a great idea. The book "Daily Coyote" originally started as a blog too. It's a good book about this lady that raised an orphan coyote pup whose parents and siblings were killed by hr boyfriend who worked for the government as a "predator control" person and when the pup came up and started to escape, he didn't have the heart to throw it back into the gassed den and so took it home to her. (Too bad he still gassed all the other pups though. :twisted: ) She named the coyote Charlie and raised him to adulthood. Anyways, it's a good book. Have you heard of it?
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:23 pm

I know this topic is really old, but Tazzy is so adorable. I love his coyote "smile". :)
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:49 pm

The facility has a coyote pup right now. :))) Brandt should post pictures of her too!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:47 pm

@Ash
That's awesome. This seems like it would be a really cool place to intern at too, but I can't find anything about interning on their website. The closest is keeper experience and educator experience classes but those classes are only for kids and teens, so you have to be 17 or under.

It also looks like that's only a one day thing anyway.

It does have a picture of a girl in the enclosure with a fox though.

Too bad it's only for children and only a one day thing. :/

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:32 pm

You have to talk with her privately about it. She has many interns over 18 years of age. She's a smaller facility, so often interns may only come once a week. When I interned there, she had few enough that I was able to intern twice a week. She is very kind and wants to give people the opportunity to work with animals they wouldn't otherwise be allowed to work with.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas

Return to “Canines - exotic and wild”