PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Canid Zoo Idea 2.0

Canines not listed on other forums: African Wild Dogs, Coyotes, Dingoes, Jackals, New Guinea Singing Dogs, Raccoon DOGS, ETC..

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

caninesrock

Canid Zoo Idea 2.0

Postby caninesrock » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Remember this topic? viewtopic.php?f=68&t=8672

I want to facepalm myself for some of the stupid ideas I had in that thread. :wall: After having more experience with animals as well as seeing numerous articles about the public causing deaths of animals in zoos and even national parks by doing things with the animals they aren't even supposed to be doing in the first place, I realize that most of those things I listed in that topic aren't goods ideas at all. So, I decided to start a 2.0 topic of a more realistic and better idea for a canid-themed zoo. I may or may not still include some of the things from the previous topic such as:

1.Exotic Canine Care/Handling Classes (For adults only and expensive like somewhere between $100-$200, so just any idiot wouldn't be able to say, "Cool. Let me take this class so I can mess with a wolf." :/ ) It seems in my personal experience, that the more expensive something is the more people really have to think about if they really want to do it and be serious about it.

2.Petting Zoo with domestic dogs (No children younger than 4 years of age allowed in. No children under 12 years allowed in without adult supervision. All dogs should be tested for temperament first. Only dog breeds known for being good with children should be used. Dogs should be well socialized and allowed to interact with children with protected contact aka on leashes before they are determined safe to add into the petting zoo. No mouthy breeds like huskies as that can be mistaken for biting by uneducated people or children. No young puppies that are prone to teething. Possibly might allow shelter rescue mixed breed dogs as long as they can be temperament tested to be ok with children and large crowds. All dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations, especially the rabies one, so on the off chance that someone does get bitten, the dog won't be killed. All adults must sign a waver form about the possibility of getting bit by a dog and that they understand that and won't sue if it happens. All parents must sign a similar waver form, but that specifies that they understand that there is a slim chance that their child might get bit and they won't sue. Rules should be clearly stated both in words and verbally before anyone is allowed in. Rules should be no pulling ears, pulling tails, touching ears or tails in general, grabbing at paws/feet, no grabbing, holding, or shaking snouts. No trying to open the dogs' mouths/jaws, etc.
No grabbing at the dogs collars or tags. No restraining, grabbing, or otherwise forcing the dog to stay in one place aka feel trapped or threatened.
No more than 10 people(excluding the staff member) should be allowed in the petting zoo at a time. No more than 10 dogs should be in the petting zoo at one time. 2 staff members should be there at all times. One staff member should be outside the gate to explain the rules to people before they go in and get them to sign the waiver form, etc. The other staff member should be inside the petting zoo gates monitoring the interactions between the guests and the dogs and be ready to intervene if any of the dogs show signs of aggression and/or discomfort and/or if a guest (child or adult) is caught breaking any of the rules. Guests breaking the rules should be asked to leave immediately. If the guest breaking the rules is a child under 12 years, the parent(s) will be asked to take their child out immediately.)

3.Educational Shows involving the animals in which they are let out on stage and taught tricks that mimic their natural behavior.

4. Museum of extinct and prehistoric canids with replicas and possibly though highly unlikely maybe even taxidermed specimens of the more recently extinct species like the Japanese Wolves and Newfoundland Wolves for example.

5.Zoo Keeper Talks

6.Movie theater that plays canine-themed documentaries

7.Carousel that has various wild canid statues on it

8.Library/Research center that includes books and documentaries about wild canids.

9. Arf-cade (Arcade with canine-themed games. Probably will have to find a list of already made ones, but if I could find a generous individual with game developing experience whose passionate about canines and wiling to volunteer their time and expertise for free or relatively cheaply, maybe some custom games just for the zoo could be made.) (A cheaper alternative which requires less experience and technology to create could be fairgroufnds style games. Like or example, that one where you have to throw the balls at the clowns to knock them down, get points, and win a prize. Except in this version of the game, the balls would look like wolves, but in a round ball shape of course, and the clowns would be elk, and the game would be called Elk Hunt or something like that. And other similar type games, etc. )

However, everything else from that topic was a really bad idea and will not be used at all.

As for species and subspecies, I narrowed it down to a more realistic list of species commonly found in the private trade.

There would be:

Wolf Woods

The following subspecies of Grey Wolves which are currently in the private trade:
1.Alaskan Tundra Wolves
2.Arctic Wolves
3.British Columbian Wolves
4.Alaskan Interior Wolves

Coyote Canyon
1.Northeastern Coyote (I know of atleast one breeder that breeds or atleast used to breed them.)
2.Common or Plains Coyote? (I'm assuming that's the subspecies that most people breed in captivity, but I honestly have no idea, so feel free
to correct me if I'm wrong.)

Pack Peak
1. Dingoes
2.New Guinea Singing Dogs

Hybrid Highlands
1.Coydogs (Guess I'll have to get them from the lady who breeds to border collies since she's the only one I know of who still breeds them. Loved Sundance Ranch, but they went out of business. :/)

2.Lower(?) or Upper(?) Midcontent Wolfdog with Siberian Husky Heritage

3.Lower(?) or Upper(?) Midcontent Wolfdog with Alaskan Malamute Heritage

4.Lower(?) or Upper(?) Midcontent Wolfdog with German Shepherd Heritage

5. Czechoslovakian Wolfdog (domestic breed, but hey, they got their start with wolves, their gorgeous dogs, and why not have some in my zoo? That's if I can find any breeders in the US atleast)

6. Saarloos Wolfhond (same as above)

7. American Tundra Shepherd (if I can find a reputable breeder who is selling the real thing)

8. Tamaskan

9. Blue Bay Shepherd

10.Australian Cattle Dog

11. Stumpy Tail Cattle Dog

Of course,not all of these are true hybrids since the wild ancestry/blood was in them from many generations ago, but the ones that are considered
domestics would be specified.

Pariah Point
1.Canaan Dog

2.Carolina Dog

3.Basenji

4. Indian Pariah Dog (if there are any breeders in the US)

Fox Forest
1. Red Fox (whatever subspecies is breed in the pet trade here.)
2. Arctic Fox (same as above)
3. Gray Fox (same as the others)
4. Fennec Fox(same)
5. Odd/Fur-farm colored red foxes like Platinum, Marble, Burgundy, etc. if I have the extra space/funds

Would theoretically love to have jackals as well, especially Goldens, but there unfortunately doesn't seem to be any in the private trade. :( Jackal-dog hybrids would be awesome too, but the only ones I know of are the Sulimov Dogs, which are highly protected and extremely rare breed from Russia which are privately owned by a security company and aren't allowed to be sold, bred, or exported by anyone else nor does the company do so (well,other than breeding the dogs for themselves as far as breeding goes).
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Canid Zoo Idea 2.0

Postby Ash » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Yeah, that's a lot more realistic. :) It's still going to be pretty darn hard to get a zoo up and going--likely several decades of hard labor. But you already know that. Just stating for others who may wish to pursue something similar. ;) Takes a lot of money to get any sort of zoo off the ground, and even then, it isn't that profitable and is unlikely to succeed (just statistics talking here). But I think if someone wants to go for it, then why not? I want something similar, just more private and strictly animal-related.

I always like it when facilities will allow animal encounters for certain prices, as well as training classes. Some facilities actually have week-long internships that the people will pay for. They get instruction each day of the week, and then they can get some sort of certificate saying they've been trained at your park (good for their resumes). In all honesty, any zoo like that (or smaller) could charge WAY more for classes if they were qualified to teach. $500 is probably a good price for something like a week-long course with wolves. And many would pay for that. Wolf Park charges more than $100 for interactions with their foxes (which wasn't an exciting encounter like the wolf encounters are), and the wolf interactions are a lot more... And that's only for a 30 minute to 1 hour long encounter. Wolf Park stays busy, so they do have lots of people excited to pay for the encounters.

As far as jackals go, whenever you're in the position to have one, I do know of several facilities overseas capable of obtaining them or who actively breed. There are still the black-back jackals floating around here in the US too. I believe in Texas, but they have probably been shifted around since then.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:12 pm

My issues right now is mainly where I'm going to get the money to even get it started. Of course, the first thing I need is land and a house for me to live in on that land and I have to figure out how I can afford that on minimum wage. *sigh*

Then, once I had the land/house part, I could start building, lots and lots of building and hard labor, like you said.

I'm hoping my zoo will be unique/different from other zoos that that alone will draw people to it.

Interestingly, I actually took my inspiration for the handling classes from Wolf Park. :mrgreen: Wolf Park is my role model as far as being somewhat similar to what I want my business to be. Of course, Wolf Park is a little less Zoo/Public-orientated and at times, isn't even up to the public; while my place would be kind of like a cross between Wolf Park, a zoo, and possibly a fairgrounds. $500 class per person does sound like a good way to bring in extra money for the zoo. Thanks for the price suggestion

And I didn't know that about the jackals. That's super awesome. I think it would be nice to have atleast one subspecies or Golden Jackal, one of Black-backed Jackal, and one of Side-striped Jackal.

Thanks for all the feedback, Ash. :)

On another note, I decided to downgrade the zoo even more. The petting zoo with domestic dogs will not be used as an idea as I know that inevitably someone will get bite because children and even some adults don't know how to behave around animals, even domestics like dogs. :/ The last thing I need to deal with a law suit or worse, the government forcing the dog to be killed for being "aggressive" when it was probably something the child did in the first place that caused the dog to bite. I don't know. It just seems a bit too risky. It's a nice thought in theory but then actual real people come into it and not so much with all the bad situations they can cause. So, no dog petting zoo. The handling/care classes for the wild canids are still alright though because no one under 18 will be allowed to take them, so no worries about unruly children there.

Also, to save on costs, I think I'm also not going to have Pariah Point or most of Hybrid Highlands. Why? Because this would require domestic dogs to be kept in zoo-like enclosures. Enclosures which are expensive and not even necessary for domestic dogs. However, I may still keep a very limited version of Hybrid Highlands that only includes the Midcontent wolf dogs in an enclosure and then a separate enclosure for the coydog(s).

So, my current lasted plan for the zoo (Canid Zoo 3.0? :lol: ) would look like this:

1.Exotic Canine Care/Handling Classes-No physical item has to be built for this. Will have to be carried on insurance
for the animals though.- Cost of insurance????

2.Educational Shows- Will need a stage.-Cost of simple wooden stage???

3.Museum of extinct and prehistoric canids (Some replica statues, like those of dire wolves, already exsist. Though not
actually in the canine family, replica of Tasmanian Tigers/Wolves already exsist too.)(Might be cheaper to have small
non-life-sized replicas, maybe even childrens toys of wolves repainted to look like extinct wolf subspecies. Arctic Wolf
figurines would be good to paint over because they are all white.)(Shiba Inu figurines have a resemblance to the extinct Honshu wolves
and might be able to be painted over to resemble them.) - Cost (should be fairly cheap is going with the toys idea. Life-sized
models would be more expensive.) Would also need a room or building for this.

4.Zoo Keeper Talks- No physical item, but will have to pay any other zoo-keeper I hire to work at the zoo. (Would try to pay
$12 an hour or more to workers if I could afford it with zoos budget.) (How many zoo-keepers? How many hours do they work? ,etc.)

5."Movie theater" with canine-themed documentaries- Would actually just be a big screen tv, dvd or blu-ray player, and dvds of
canine documentaries. A worker would be there to put the dvd/blu-ray in at the time the movie is scheduled to start. (Would need some sort
of indoor room for this, chairs, the blu-ray/dvd player, and of course, the big screen tv.)

6.Carousel that has various wild canid statues on it(How much does it cost to make a carosuel?)

7. Library/Research center that includes books people can read about wild canids. (Cost of various books. Varies on hardcover, paperback,
textbook, reference book, general nonfiction book, enclycopedia, if the books is for children or adults, etc.) (Would also
need some sort of indoor room for this. Something/someone in place to make sure people don't take the books out of the library
as you can't actually check them out, just read them there.

8. Arf-cade (Build or buy and modify pre-made fairgrounds style games.)

Animals:

Wolf Woods

The following subspecies of Grey Wolves which are currently in the private trade:
1.Alaskan Tundra Wolves
2.Arctic Wolves
3.British Columbian Wolves
4.Alaskan Interior Wolves

Coyote Canyon
1.Northeastern Coyote (I know of atleast one breeder that breeds or atleast used to breed them.)
2.Common or Plains Coyote? (I'm assuming that's the subspecies that most people breed in captivity, but I honestly have no idea, so feel free
to correct me if I'm wrong.)

Pack Peak
1. Dingoes
2.New Guinea Singing Dogs

Hybrid Highlands
1.Coydogs (Guess I'll have to get them from the lady who breeds to border collies since she's the only one I know of who still breeds them. Loved Sundance Ranch, but they went out of business. :/)

2.Lower(?) or Upper(?) Midcontent Wolfdog with Siberian Husky Heritage

3.Lower(?) or Upper(?) Midcontent Wolfdog with Alaskan Malamute Heritage

4.Lower(?) or Upper(?) Midcontent Wolfdog with German Shepherd Heritage

Fox Forest
1. Red Fox (whatever subspecies is breed in the pet trade here.)
2. Arctic Fox (same as above)
3. Gray Fox (same as the others)
4. Fennec Fox(same)
5. Odd/Fur-farm colored red foxes like Platinum, Marble, Burgundy, etc. if I have the extra space/funds

Jackal Jungle:
1. Golden Jackal(whatever subspecies is available)
2. Black-backed Jackal (same)
3. Side-striped Jackal(same)

Total animals: 19+, Total enclosures needed: 16 if I want to separate subspecies, If subspecies not seperated: 12 (4 wolves, one of each subspecies, would be in one enclosure.) ( Both coyotes would be in the same enclosure.) (All wolfdogs would be in the same enclosure.)(All red foxes, including both the classic red and the farmed color-morphs would be in the same enclosure.) (There would be signs of each of the exhibits explaining the differences between the wolf and coyote subspecies and what wolf and what coyote was what subspecies. The wolfdogs would be explained what breed mix each one was. The foxes coat colors would be explained. Would also have the silver and silver-cross color foxes found in the wild. ) (So, red fox enclosure would have Red Fox, Silver Fox, Cross Fox, Marble Fox, Platinum Fox, and Burgundy/Colicott Fox. )

Also must consider price of land/house and will have to move from Texas to a more exotic friendly state.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Peacefulward

Postby Peacefulward » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:42 pm

If you ever start a fundraiser, I'll be sure to pitch in! Might take me a little while to save enough money to really help you out though. icon-sad
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Peacefulward wrote:If you ever start a fundraiser, I'll be sure to pitch in! Might take me a little while to save enough money to really help you out though. icon-sad

That's very kind of you. I appreciate the offer. :) However, at the moment, this is merely an idea. Unless I somehow win the lottery or something :lol: , this is years down the road before this becomes anything more than an idea on a piece of a paper, or in this case, on digital screen I guess.

I decided I'm probably going to go back to college, hopefully to the Teaching Zoo in California. That's a two-year program and we all know how Cali feels about exotics, even ferrets, who aren't real exotics in my opinion.

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Are you talking about Moorpark College's program?
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Ash wrote:Are you talking about Moorpark College's program?

Yes, I am. Though I won't be going to them first, since my sister lives 4 hours away from there.I will start out at her local community college to get my 5 prereqs that I need to apply to the Moorpark Program. Though, really only 4 prereqs for me since I arlready took a Biology course in Florida. Plus if I'm living in California for a year before I apply to Moorpark, I can become a resident and get a huge discount on the tuition for the program compared to what they charge non-residents. There is of course still the problem of Moorpark not having any dorms. So, regardless of how much financial aid I get, I won't be covered for housing/ a place to stay. I wonder how one does apply for a job in a city or state that they don't live in or anywhere close to. It's not like I can take a plane to an interview. :shrug:

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:50 pm

That actually sounds really great. Moorpark is the best one out there.
Nìmwey

Postby Nìmwey » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:36 pm

This is very creative and I would absolutely visit, even from the other side of the world.
Very unique.
My main interest is in parrots, dogs, toothed whales and snakes.
Future animals I want to have when we have land are camels, wolfdogs/wolves, coyotes or jackals, striped hyena or aardwolf. Also poultry, rabbits water buffalo and/or yak for livestock.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

So, I've been looking into this more. How much land do you think this would require? Would one acre be enough or would I need several acres for it?

I did some calculations based on the topic TG posted about minimum canid guidelines and I found that just for the wolves,wolfdogs, coyotes, and jackals exhibits it's around 900 sq feet if I use only the minimum required guidelines though would hope to use more. According to the converter I used, 900 sq feet is still less than a single acre though.

And how to find land that is specifically zoned where I can open up a zoo? Would it be commercial land or agricultural land or some other zoning?

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:01 pm

To find land where a big commercial zoo could be, you would talk specifically with your realtor. Likely you would still have to put it in an agricultural zone, but you'd want to double-check that there wasn't a requirement to farm the land. If you want to go inside a city, you can certainly do that, but it takes a lot of paperwork, meetings, etc, and you may be turned down in the end to build it. An aquarium in Utah got permission from their city to build, and they got a loan from the city that they had to pay off in x amount of years.

900 sq ft is actually not very much when you're talking acreage, actually. For example, a 30x30 enclosure would fulfill that requirement. The Chicago Zoo sits on 35 acres, and it's pretty big. But if you're wanting to make it part amusement park, you want to look at the acres of amusement parks that are most similar to your idea.

Six Flags Great Adventure--just throwing this out there as an Example--is a park with lots of roller coasters, a zoo/safari, and water play area. It's on 510 acres. I don't know if all of that land is being used, and I doubt you would even want a park that huge, but that's a lot of acreage. That being said, it's not as many as you think, and depending on where you build, it may be cheaper still.

Here in Utah we have Lagoon, which is maybe more around the size you'd be thinking of. Here's the wiki for Lagoon if you want to check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagoon_(amusement_park). I scrolled through quickly and didn't see any acreage listed, but it's likely in there if you look closer. It's an amusement park/zoo like what you're interested in, but it doesn't have a theme to it.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:06 pm

So, do you think I would need 35 acres like the Chicago zoo or could I have less since mine is going to be a much smaller zoo?

Well, by amusement park, I don't mean to have much "rides" like roller coaster or anything like that. The only single ride that I might have is a carousel. The rest would be mostly fairground types games, like a midway type thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midway_(fair)

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Oh, I see. Then I'm sure you wouldn't need 35 acres. I don't know how many animals you want, but 10-15 would probably work since you'd be smaller.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:18 pm

I live on 4.1 acres, and have loads of space. Big open field, huge backyard, etc. Only reason I can think of that you might want to go bigger is because you may want to give your wolves a lot of space.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:01 am

I plan on eventually getting up to the point where I have 16 different species minimum. Would say 18, but am not having much luck finding any info on Golden or Side-striped Jackals in North America, not even in AZA zoos. I have, however, found luck with black-backed jackals. I would possibly be looking to have as many as 23 or more enclosures, but at minimum, 16 enclosures with around 2 animals each in most enclosures, while a few would have 3 or 4 animals each in them. Maybe just to be on the safe-side and allow for expansion later, enough land to fit around 30 to 35 enclosures or so? And of course, it would also need room for a carousel, the midway with like 5 or 6 canine-themed fairgrounds style games, a stage and atleast some seating for the educational shows, and a building with enough rooms to house the library/research center, museum,and "movie theater". I would also theoretically like my own house to be on the land too and have several acres in a backstage type area where I keep privately owned animals that don't fit the canine theme, but still need outdoor enclosures, like coatimundi and kinkajous for example. And I would also plan on having domestic dogs, so enough for a large fenced in yard for them would be good as well. Also, I would love to own donkeys and mules so would need enough land for their stable and for them to roam around in. The coatimundi, kinkajous, mules, donkeys, and domestic dogs, would, as stated, all be privately owned backstage type animals, but I'd still want to give them alot of space and nice enclosures minus the domestic dogs who would get a large yard to roam around in, but for the most part, would be indoor dogs. Also, I plan on having domestic cats, rats, and ferrets, but since I plan on getting those all as strictly indoor animals, land requirements shouldn't be a factor in regards to them.

Here's a breakdown on the enclosures:

Based on my research of common or atleast obtainable even if relatively rare in private ownership in North America, I have the following plans:
Wolf-like Canids (Coyotes, Jackals, Dingoes, and Obviously Wolves, etc.)
1. A single enclosure holding 2 Arctic Wolves
2. A single enclosure holding 2 British Columbian Wolves
3. A single enclosure holding 2 Alaskan Interior Wolves
4. A single enclosure holding 2 Alaskan Tundra Wolves
5. A single enclosure holding 2 Northeastern Coyotes aka Coywolves
6. A single enclosure holding 2 Coyotes
7. A single enclosure holding 2 Dingoes.
8. A single enclosure holding 2 New Guinea Singing Dogs.
9. A single enclosure holding anywhere between 2-3 Low to Upper-Mid content Wolfdogs
10. A single enclosure holding 2 Coydogs.
11. A single enclosure holding 2 Black-backed Jackals.

Fox-like Canids (Any species of Fox):
12. A single enclosure holding 2 Arctic Fox
13. A single enclosure holding 2 Gray Fox
14. A single enclosure holding 2 Fennec Fox
15. A single enclosure holding 3 Wild Color Red Foxes (one red, one cross, and one silver)
16. A single enclosure holding 4 Farm Color Foxes (Platinum Pearl, Arctic Marble, Pearl, and one of the brown morphs (either Cinnamon, Burgundy, or Colicott)

Also, some possible potential species would be:
17. Swift Foxes ( 2 of them) ( I know Mandy used to breed them ,but not sure if she or anyone else does anymore.)
18. Bat-eared Foxes (2 of them) (I've seen them on Exoticanimalsforsale.com before, so somebody has them.)
19. Pale Fox (2 of them) (I know there used to be some in the pet trade at some point, not sure if there are anymore. )
20. Corsac Fox (2 of them) (I know Elina has some in the UK, but I don't think she breeds them and I don't know about anyone else who has
Corsacs.)
21. Golden Jackals (2 of them) (If I can find any in North America)
22. Side-striped Jackals (2 of them) (If I can find any in North America)
23. African Golden Wolf (what some scientists are specifically calling the African Golden Jackal subspecies now, saying that its a new species, different from the Golden Jackal. Not sure if any of these are in the US either, but there is a company that can import them from Africa, just still listed as Golden Jackals, since the Golden Wolf isn't accepted by all scientists as a separate species.)

Hmm, now that I listed the plans in my head, it does seem like I may need 35 arces after all because it seems like all of that would need alot of land, but I don't know for sure. :shrug:

Return to “Canines - exotic and wild”