PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

I got to see Totem yesterday!

Canines not listed on other forums: African Wild Dogs, Coyotes, Dingoes, Jackals, New Guinea Singing Dogs, Raccoon DOGS, ETC..

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Viltor

Re: I got to see Totem yesterday!

Postby Viltor » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 am

I would if there were any nature reserves around me that I could find (volunteer I mean). However, I am thinking about getting a LC possibly as my next animal.
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:24 pm

I highly recommend them, especially if you are an active person. They do need a lot of exercise, but Echo was easy to train and is eager to please (he wants to please me, and only me). He loves people, but he looks at strangers like they're stupid if they ask him to sit or give paw or play dead. I dunno if you've seen Echo's thread, but my LC has his own thread and it chronicles his life from the day I got him until... now. I'll continue posting pictures fo as long as I have a working camera. :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?f=100&t=10143

Viltor

Postby Viltor » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Lmao I will say if I named em Wiley, it would be the first time I named an animal after a cartoon.
My german shep is Rommel and my Leonberger is Kaiser! Yea Ive seen the thread on Echo, he is a cute one! I now want a wolfdog with a leonberger as the base animal! Unfortunately, leos are too rare already, and god knows what monstrosity would result from that lmao. Plus I really wouldnt want to breed animals much, but I have to admit I am curious as to what the result would be...

Return to “Canines - exotic and wild”