PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Tennessee

For a list of state regulations. Always contact your state department to verify legality! We do not make claims to this list being accurate though we strive for it to be. Changes in laws happen more frequently than we can keep up with and your regulators may interpret the law differently than we did.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

linseylou

Tennessee

Postby linseylou » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 pm

I wish i knew all the approved breeders for tn...i do know fox paw exotics, kokas exotics, fraizer farms exotics, lost river game farm, Wess exotics, and tiny tracks are all approved,but I'm not sure of who else...tiny tracks, kokas, lost river, Wess,and fraizers farm all have more than just foxes too. And tn still doesn't allow skunks :( but hopefully that will change, i know there were a few people trying to get it changed last yr and barely failed...i thought they were going to try again this yr but i haven't heard anything about it so far
You are forever responsible for what you've tamed, responsible pet ownership starts with you.
I share my life with 4 red foxes,2 raccoons, a couple human children, my hubby, dogs,and a snake
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tennessee

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:42 pm

Sorry had to move your post. This section was locked originally and must have accidentally unlocked it at some point. Just wanted the list nice and neat for easy access but when I split your post and saw it below the others decide to leave the forum open and just lock the state posts. That was a lot of locking. Maybe more people will look at this section now that activity is allowed.

You probably know more of the approved breeders for TN than anyone else here.

Return to “STATE LAWS”