ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Pls help with Border collie

All Breed of Dogs

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

KuramaLove

Pls help with Border collie

Postby KuramaLove » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:11 am

Hi, Im currently living in Tokyo and happended to live with 4 and half month old border collie in my apartment. My friend just got her about a month ago, and then moved to another province due to new job, so now the puppy is waiting for rehome.

The problem is that the puppy is alrdy so big and I dont think it would be easy to find her new home. In case nobody shows up Im gonna have to take care of her. And I dunno what to do with her....

I mean she’s adorable, but I alrdy have two cats and dunno what to do with this energetic puppy. I’d never been a dog person before so its very challenging for me..... Urgh I was just planning to get a pet fennec fox and now its all over.

Fortunately Im working at home, and Im planning to take the puppy to walk every morning and evening, but Im not sure that would be enough for her since border collies are so full of stamina. And for now Im giving her my cats’ raw meat diet so can you suggest me any dog kibble brand..?

Pls help me with this pup, any tips would be appreciated. :(
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pls help with Border collie

Postby TamanduaGirl » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:44 pm

Are there any parks where you could take her to throw a ball or something. Ideally she needs to do some running and work her mind some too.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pls help with Border collie

Postby Ash » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:43 pm

Teach her tricks. Border collies are highly trainable, and short sessions of trick-training will keep her more occupied.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “DOGS (Domestic)”