https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Emo

All Breed of Dogs

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Juska

Re: Emo

Postby Juska » Wed May 23, 2018 3:55 pm

Thank you! She's going to be 13 years old this year.

I guess to follow up on my post from 2015, that skin issue is just seborrhea. If my mother manages to keep her brushed it doesn't get as bad as it did when I made that post. I was just up to visit them on Saturday and Emo is doing just fine.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the American shorthair
Juska

Postby Juska » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:59 am

I visited my parents over the weekend, and took Emo for a bath at the local Pet Valu store. $10 to wash your own dog, no rabies vaccination documents required, since you're the one handling the dog. You get to use the tub, the velocity dryer, free shampoo, and towels. The dryer is the selling point for me, a hair dryer does not cut it with a dog this size. Emo hasn't had a big soapy bath in probably a year. She still keeps herself pretty well groomed, even in her old age. I wash Conte more frequently because he is part poodle, and his fur doesn't absorb like regular dog fur does.

She had a short ride in the car and a good scrubbing, now she's feeling much better. Washed all the flaky seborrhea away and used the velocity dryer to get all that dead undercoat out. I also trimmed the "petti pants" around her back legs, since they get a bit out of control in her old age.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the American shorthair
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:39 pm

thats great. I have been wanting to take my dogs to one of those places. just can't get the time to do it. icon-sad

looks like Emo took the bath very well. he is a cutie, even when he is wet. he even looks like he is smiling.

thank you for the picture and info.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den

Return to “DOGS (Domestic)”