PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Beaker

All Breed of Dogs

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ana

Re: Beaker

Postby Ana » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:18 am

He is so expressive, what a little face! You can see that he's so content and pleased, and the pictures are lovely! My favorite is probably the one in the car, where he's asleep next to the drink.:)
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:19 am

Mary,

I just love your Beaker. he is so darn adorable, and full of personality. wish we lived closer, I would visit Beaker, OK, if your home, I can visit you too. :lol:

On the other hand I wish my moments of anxiety were so easily cured, ha.
thats easy, just follow Beakers movements,
lay in the creek with him and whatever else he does. :lol:
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:29 pm

Thank you.

He loves going far car rides. Especially out into the woods.

I did buy special water shoes so I could wade with him this summer. Maybe squeaking a squeaker every time I get nervous would work, just due to the absurdity of it.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:41 pm

mary,

I did buy special water shoes so I could wade with him this summer. Maybe squeaking a squeaker every time I get nervous would work, just due to the absurdity of it.
the water shoes is a good idea. yep, give the squeaker a try, might help, if it does, let me know, I will start using some of their toys :lol: oh, if only Beaker could drive, maybe a seat booster. :lol: then he can take you for a ride. oh, what a life. :lol:
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Make him a nice meal of beef, heart and a pork spare riblet and he turns his nose up and goes scrounging to find bits of anteater food the broom missed. Maybe I should just hide his food in random places and call it enrichment.

Edit: now he is finally eating his rib after several minutes of trying to bury it with his nose first.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:10 pm

Got these for the pets https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O3 ... UTF8&psc=1

Beaker refused to try any. The picky brat.

After an initial "what the heck is this?" and some extra sniffing and some licks Jake ate one and decided he loved them and I gave him a couple more.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:11 pm

Okay Beaker ate one when broken up. They are small already but guess he wants super tiny bites.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:10 am

Haha. Picky, isn't he? Must be bite-sized.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Beaker came in from the cold and began humping his wolf plushy like a fiend, something about the cold triggers this, and he got his sheath tuck folded in. The vasalen and lube wasn't working like normal and thought I was going to have to make vet trip for a tech to unstick him when it finally pooped out while I was getting soap and warm water water ready to try.

Maybe he has a little too much fur there due to winter. I don't think I'd trust a groomer to shave his winkee though, lol.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 pm

Poor little dude! Glad he got it all back to normal on his own. I didn't know something like that could happen.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:09 pm

It happened to Quasi a couple of times. I think just because he was old so maybe things were drier. He hasn't humping anything in his case. It's happened a few times to Beaker already. It's usually pretty easy to get undone but he really had it in there this time. He was pretty uncomfortable.

I'm guessing it's the hair in his case as they used to trim the ponies down there for the same reason. Happily that wasn't my job.
Juska

Postby Juska » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:05 pm

TamanduaGirl wrote:Maybe he has a little too much fur there due to winter. I don't think I'd trust a groomer to shave his winkee though, lol.

I used to do sanitary trims on dogs all the time. It takes a few seconds with a pair of clippers.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Shouldn't take long since he's small not much there to trim but it is thicker there than it was in the summer. I might ask the local groomer if she's done them when I go out. Part of the problem is likely also his weight but probably a mix of the two as he wasn't having issues during the summer.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Apparently I'm starving him. He finished dinner some time ago and has been laying there licking and licking and licking that empty bowl since.
Ana

Postby Ana » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Awwww, poor bunny. They do NOT make it easy to keep them trim! :D

Return to “DOGS (Domestic)”