https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

training methods :)

All Breed of Dogs

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

autumn blitz

Re: training methods :)

Postby autumn blitz » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:06 pm

3 weeks and i get Flurry :)

i can't wait cos jakeyboy is taking on far too much on his own and i'm seeing that and feeling his pain for doing it :(

i'm hoping that jake will step up to the plate and bring Flurry on like he did with buster last year. Flurry has been bought to take the load off jake and hopefully in time become as good as he is

not had any more piccies through of her yet but i've sent an e-mail to karl so hopefully my FB page will be updated soon :)

had a really good day today and did summat really unusual with jake -- i separated out 5 cows and got jake to run them round a sheepdog trials type course just cos i could. am waiting for the new lambs and sheep to turn up cos they're in a truck and i got bored :)

donna
no point blaming the dog cos you tukd up ;)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:28 pm

You must be excited to get her! I know how it feels waiting for a new animal, lol.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
autumn blitz

Postby autumn blitz » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:17 pm

i am excited cos i know what i've picked out and i got a really good feeling about it even though she is still so small :)

thinking that it's gunna jake that can't wait till she turns up just so he can stand there giving out his doggy style instructions to her ;) prolly along the lines of follow me and don't pay any attention to the whistle LoL ;)

donna
autumn blitz

Postby autumn blitz » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:10 am

i'll be putting more pictures up on my FB page later on hopefully after requests from various people for more pictures of Flurry :)

i spoke with Karl (the breeder) earlier today and he's said that she's fully awake (now 5wks old) and eating and drinking properly :) and that she's already started to get into mischief ;) sounds like my little girlie :) jake was always upto something so it really doesn't surprise me ;)

donna
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Cute! :)
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
autumn blitz

Postby autumn blitz » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 am

new pictures have been posted onto my timeline on my FB page :) --- www.facebook.com/snoball.snoball --- hope you like them as much as i do :)

got jake tracking properly on my new whistle this morning :) he seems to prefer the acme 211.5 gundog whistle that i've started using as opposed to the Double Maxi Turbo dog whistle that i was using :) it's also heck of a lot easier for me to use too plus it's dayglow pink in colour which has made it a talking point within the local dog walking community :)

donna

Return to “DOGS (Domestic)”