NOTICE:

THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT.
I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

IT COULD TAKE ANYWHERE FROM AN HOUR OR MORE TO A DAY. LOTS OF WORK INVOLVED IN IT.
I MIGHT CHANGE THE THEME TOO. SO IF YOU COME ON WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE....LOL

Hyzzie

All Breed of Dogs

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

DeweysMom

Re: Hyzzie

Postby DeweysMom » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:34 pm

So sorry for your loss, Mary. You did the best by her that was humanly possible. May all the memories you have of her years with you help soothe your aching heart.
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
minervasden

Postby minervasden » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Sorry to hear but I'm glad you were able to spend time with her and give her a good week.
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:23 pm

I am so sorry for the loss of Hyzzie. :cry: I know she will be missed. She lived a very happy life, she is now in peace and no pain.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Juska

Postby Juska » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:08 pm

She had the best mommy a Hyzzie-dog could have asked for. She's in a better place now; but you did everything you could to make her comfortable before then.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:18 am

Thank you all. She did have a good long life and that helps knowing that. So many years does leave a pretty big hole though.

Beaker took me on a long park walk and on the trail. He took full advantage and went all over instead of sticking to Hyzzie's usual route. Not sure if what the DR ordered or he was trying to kill me in the heat. Can't blame him for seeming not to miss her. He's a very in the moment sort of guy. He adored and doted on her while she was here.
---
Mary

http://www.livingwithanteaters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:51 am

I'm sorry you had to say goodbye... She lived to a ripe old age, and you shouldn't have any regrets. May she rest in peace... You were the best owner she could have ever had.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:47 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss, TG. :(
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Was going to work on getting the anteater blog caught up this weekend. Saw Hyzzie and am all sad now.
ImageHyzzie being snuggly by TamanduaGirl, on Flickr
Still miss her so much.

A belated thanks guys. I've had a few dogs but she was something special.
---
Mary

http://www.livingwithanteaters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:18 pm

I know that feeling, it is sometimes hard to see a picture of our animals after they have died. icon-sad
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Yeah. I took tons of photos of her in her last year or so. Will be nice to look at but just couldn't do it right now. Would be nice to get the blog caught up by year's end. Maybe next non-holiday weekend can try again.
---
Mary

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:46 pm

She was a bright star. No one else could have calmed her down the way you did when you first brought her home
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “DOGS (Domestic)”