PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Renjirou

All Breed of Dogs

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

CitricPrincess

Renjirou

Postby CitricPrincess » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Must show off. :3 I see all y'all's dogs with all those show off threads and I'm all "My Renji must be shown off!"

Soo.... Here is Renjirou Seto, better known as 'Renji' or just 'Ren' (or Ren-ren, Goon, Flufferpup...) He is a pure bred red sesame Shiba Inu, and will be 3 years old on January 5th. Sadly, though, as I've been away at school for so long and am just getting to be able to bring him with me when I go back the first week of January (happy birthday to Ren XD) most of his training is just getting started. A little late, but he seems to be reacting to it alright. As good as his stubborn flufftail ever did.

So onto the pictures, as I have more of him than anything...
120429_0001_small.jpg

120629_0002.jpg

120803_0000_small.jpg

120814_0001_small.jpg

... ... So! I just learned that this thing only allows 4 attachments. And I yet have more pictures. Photobucket it is.

That's not a photo. I drew a picture of him a little while back. And the forelegs too long. Otherwise I like how it turned out.

He has a plushie raccoon. He loves his plushie raccoon. He dropped it when I took notice that he had it though, so I couldn't get a good picture of him looking cute with it.

Ren learned some hotels allow dogs. He is very happy with these hotels.

[img]"http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m22/DulokaKato/PetsIRL/140625_0001_small_zps71e794ee.jpg[/img]
The most interesting things are always out the window.

That's the face he gives me when I'm not going to bed fast enough and thus keeping him up a tiny bit late. It's counter is the face I have when he wakes me up a few hours too early come morning.

[img]"http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m22/DulokaKato/PetsIRL/140918_0001_small_zps61709666.jpg[/img]
Begging for food. Being disappointed, but looking cute none the less.

I recently got him one of those treat puzzles. He is learning what to do with it, but at first he had no idea what he was looking at.

The black cat you see there was Simon, my kitty who is no longer around :( When I came home for a visit from college, they raced each other to see who would sleep in my bed with me (as Simon refused to share the bed with Ren). Obviously Ren won this round.

This picture was taken just yesterday. He got a lovely new collar (and a new toy. Not pictured, but he is so happy with it)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elina

Re: Renjirou

Postby Elina » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:22 pm

Oh my gosh your Shiba is beautiful!

May I ask what his temperament is like? I have only met 2 in person and sadly they were not very friendly to dogs or people but I think that would be, like with any dog more down to their upbringing?
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
CitricPrincess

Postby CitricPrincess » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Thank-you! Ren is very proud of his pretty coat (except when it makes people call him a 'she' even when he greeted them by standing on his hind-legs which you'd think would make it very clear he is all boy XD)

As for temperment, well, shibas, especially unaltered ones like Ren, do have some dog agression, especially toward same gender. I've put a LOT of work into socializing Ren and taking him anywhere where he could meet anything, though, so his agression is now pretty minimal, though I still refuse to let him play with brand new friends without keeping a close eye on things. Silly dog seems to be more likely to attack german shepherds or such large, powerful dogs, than anything he could actually win against. But he has, for the most part, gotten really good about playing nice and making friends instead of growling. I haven't heard much about shibas being bad with people, and Ren is not other than children (who he's fine with if they avoid sudden movements and being too grabby or something, and he's never done worse than growl at this, though I make sure to reign him in when he gets to that. But he's been getting much better at that, too) However, his problems with kids seem to mostly spawn from the fact that he is from a petstore and was in one of those open top puppy pens where anyone can pet and play with them ^.^; we've had to work through a number of temperment things that spawned from that. But he is all shiba. Loyal to one human (me, although he does grudgingly treat mom as my substitute in my absense XD), although too stubborn to obey anything he doesn't want to (mom keeps going paranoid that he's going deaf. I've promised to see if the vet will check on this next time I take him in, but really I'm 99% sure the problem is that he's a shiba and if he doesn't want to come he's not going to come. Unless you have cheese. He makes many exceptions for one who has cheese). Most people who have known other shibas, though, seem to consider Ren as (comparitivly) mellow for his breed. However I think this is just because he has wonderful manners when out on a walk or where ever we are (I'm so proud of my puppy), cause at home he's pretty high energy, ESPECIALLY first thing in the morning when he hears my alarm. When he was younger, his hyper bouncing included him following humans around play-biting the backs of our legs. Thankfully we eventually got him to figure out that no one liked that XD
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:40 am

beautiful and unique dog. he could almost pass for a fox.
loved the photos... thank you for posting them..
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den

Return to “DOGS (Domestic)”