ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

smart dogs

All Breed of Dogs

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

smart dogs

Postby pat » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:30 am

Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
autumn blitz

Re: smart dogs

Postby autumn blitz » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:15 pm

damn right :) dogs aren't stupid it just takes time for them to educate their respective handlers and the period of time that takes can be a lifetime :)

some owners can read what their dogs want and need and can respond to that better than others :) some owners just choose to be blind to what their dogs want and need :(

try a pure border collie or an alaskan malamute if you want to see mean - read selfish :) they don't even share their handler ffs -- so that the dog and the handler are as one for life with no other human intervention allowed ;) how mean is that ?????
no point blaming the dog cos you tukd up ;)
Juska

Postby Juska » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:10 pm

I think that's why some people are just not cut out to handle dogs (or pets in general)...even if they do really like animals, they just lack the ability to read and understand an animal's needs and language. Just like some people aren't very good at parenting, or lack "people skills"; I think it might be caused by selfishness, or lack of socialization growing up, they either don't care to/never learn how to read other beings correctly.

I don't really have the answers on how to go about learning to read animals...I kinda just do it. I think that might be why I was never bitten while I was a groomer. I knew to get out of the way or prevent the situation from happening in the first place by not making common mistakes that some people miss.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
autumn blitz

Postby autumn blitz » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:49 pm

like it :)

i've only ever been bitten when playing rough with my doggies :) totally my fault i pushed and they chewed - simple answer dont let them play with your arms and hands :)

animals arent like kids though cos animals already have you worked out long before you even say hi :) never got bitten by another animal or even my own dogs outside of rough playtime :)

also if you look at the conditions in which people keep their animals in you tell which people actually know what they're doing and which ones dont --- same with people and houses
no point blaming the dog cos you tukd up ;)
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:17 pm

The first link didn't work, but the vid with the dog playing pool was VERY cool!!!
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage

Return to “DOGS (Domestic)”