PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Introducing: Mousse

All Breed of Dogs

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

SugarPaws

Introducing: Mousse

Postby SugarPaws » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Hey everyone! I finally got my dog. He's a sweet little parti yorkie boy named Mousse.

I searched for a Biewer Yorkie, but breeders ended up dead ends with no litters in the near future. After many petfinder crushes and letdowns, destiny brought me to this little guy. He was from a local breeder (so I'm sure he doesn't have the greatest genetics quality wise, but I fell in love).

He was soooo tiny when I first got him. He was just about to turn 8 weeks old and the woman let us take him a day or two early. His birthday is April 30th. His mother was 5 pounds and his father was 3 pounds. I can't wait to see how big he turns out to be. At 9 weeks he weighed 2 pounds (right after he ate)

He is very playful and mischievous, yet a total velcro dog. He must always be sitting on my feet. He's learning to go potty on his puppy pad really well. I taught him to sit at 8 weeks and now he's a pro at 10 weeks! I want him to have lots of obedience training. I plan to do agility with him (but I don't know if he'll ever be able to jump six inches).

Anyway, enough with all that boring stuff, I just figured I should get on and post some pictures of my darling little boy. If you want to see more pictures, I finally broke down and got an instagram so I could flaunt him anonymously. haha. Follow him at SugarPawsAgency on Instagram.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Introducing: Mousse

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Congratulations. Glad he's doing well with you.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Introducing: Mousse

Postby Ash » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:14 pm

I didn't notice that you posted pictures here! He's very cute. You should post some of the videos of him!!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “DOGS (Domestic)”