ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Is this new technology a good idea?

All Breed of Dogs

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

LarryYT

Is this new technology a good idea?

Postby LarryYT » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:45 pm

Hi all,
I have been lurking a while, and after a lot of research, my family chose to get a beautiful male. We love him already, but he has shown the ability to be quite adventurous which has me a bit worried.
I am leaning towards getting one of these little devices that isn't as expensive as some of the older ones that I have seen http://newsdailynow.com/2015/11/16/pet-tracking/ . I feel like something like this would make my family less paranoid. That little device is about the size of a small coin so it doesn't seem like it should bother him much. As a pet owner, I can't see why it wouldn't be a good idea to use one.

Does anyone think wearing one could cause any problems?

-thanks in advance for your response!
Trefoil

Re: Is this new technology a good idea?

Postby Trefoil » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:47 pm

I think its a great idea, thanks . Its not something I would have thought of.
LarryYT

Postby LarryYT » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:30 pm

Trefoil wrote:I think its a great idea, thanks . Its not something I would have thought of.

I did end up getting it, and so far it has worked very well. It's very cool to see it the tracking on the phone. I would definitely recommend it.
GitaBooks

Postby GitaBooks » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:03 pm

That's really neat. : ) I'm glad it's working for you.

It really would have helped when the dog we were pet sitting ran away. She was missing for over a weak before she was found, covered in over a hundred ticks, miles away from our house. It wasn't like she was trying to get home, she had had a seizure and became delusional so thought we were trying to hurt her and spooked, the poor thing.

None of the dogs we own wear collars except our new puppy, in case he runs away.

Return to “DOGS (Domestic)”