NOTICE:

THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT.
I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

IT COULD TAKE ANYWHERE FROM AN HOUR OR MORE TO A DAY. LOTS OF WORK INVOLVED IN IT.
I MIGHT CHANGE THE THEME TOO. SO IF YOU COME ON WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE....LOL

Kennel Flooring

All Breed of Dogs

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ahen84

Kennel Flooring

Postby Ahen84 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:58 pm

With all of the muddy weather we have been having, I have had my dogs in an indoor kennel in my garage. Every day I clean the kennel and the floor never dries. I know this cannot be good for my dogs. I am not sure what I can do to keep the kennel floor dry. It is concrete and it sweats and does not seem to dry with all of the humidity and wet weather we have. I'm not sure that putting horse mats down would help because the dogs potty on the floor. Any suggestions would be great.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kennel Flooring

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:17 pm

You need to seal the concrete though I haven't done that and would assume you will need to wait till it dries out again.

You could put something down over it for now. Like shavings and just scoop out the dirty areas.
---
Mary

http://www.livingwithanteaters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “DOGS (Domestic)”