https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Vet for Coons in southern Indiana

Health, Medical or behavior problems with all animals.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

voorhees18

Vet for Coons in southern Indiana

Postby voorhees18 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:23 pm

I have two baby coons. Male and female. Was wanting to get them spayed and neutered. Can anyone help with ANY info as to a vet in Indiana that would help us. Thank you!
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vet for Coons in southern Indiana

Postby pat » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:38 pm

I don't know of any vets in indiania. did you call tiny tracks, he might know. If I can find any, I will let you know.

one thing I would like to mention, when you do get them fixed, please stay with them, mostly when they are coming out of sedation.
I took a 6 month old raccoon to the vets for neuter last year. he died after right after he started coming out of sedation.
I personally think he was not monitored afterwards. so please be careful, it was so very heartbreaking for me.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Asking Tiny Tracks is not a bad idea since they breed raccoons. They're busy at this time of year, but if you shoot them a quick email, they might get back to you.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
TurboTheTaz

Postby TurboTheTaz » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:17 pm

I know this is an old thread, but Dr. Kerley in Fort Wayne is a wildlife vet. He has experience with raccoons.

Return to “HEALTH/MEDICAL/BEHAVIOR”