https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Aggressive coon, need help!

Health, Medical or behavior problems with all animals.

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Arakun

Re: Aggressive coon, need help!

Postby Arakun » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:54 pm

In March, we'll start the construction of a private summer terrace for our 2 kids....they'll have a private entrance, to go in and out when they please, there will be a shadowed side, too...a fountain will be placed, many activities, and if they really want it, a small swimming pool will be added, too. By the time they'll turn 1 year old, everything will be in place...
Suggestions are always welcome...
Ain't No Thing Like Me, Except Me!
Ana

Postby Ana » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:58 pm

You've got to share those pictures I saw earlier today of your progress, I LOVE IT.
I use catbox.moe right now to host pictures. It's not ideal, but it works. ♡
Arakun

Postby Arakun » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Ana, you're 'talking' to a 'baby' what this concerns...I only know to put pics on Twitter...there are pics of Porphy and Alex on our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/smits.danny while on a holiday, at home...
Ain't No Thing Like Me, Except Me!

Return to “HEALTH/MEDICAL/BEHAVIOR”