Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

BAT FORMULA

for links to care sheets and manuals or copies of sheets that there are no links too

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

BAT FORMULA

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:55 pm

3.5 ounces (100ml) canned Meyenberg evaporated goats milk that has been reconstituted with filtered water
1.5ml organic or unrefined corn oil
0.5ml cold pressed flax oil
1.5 scoops (12.9g) Similac Go & Grow, Soy-Based Powder
2 level tsp (4.3g) dried egg white.
Reduced oil formula for newborn to three weeks: Decrease oil by half if stools become loose.
Tree bats four weeks and older: Mix milk with an equal amount of soft food.
Use a small food storage container with a tight-fitting lid to mix and store. To the container add 3.5 ounces of
Meyenberg goats milk that has been reconstituted with an equal amount of filtered water. Add 1.5 scoops Similac
Go & Grow Powder, 2 tsp dried egg white, 1.5ml corn oil and 0.5ml flax oil. Shake well to mix. (Makes
about 1/2 cup. Divide the above measurements by half if a smaller amount is needed.) Store in the refrigerator.
Do not freeze. Discard after 24 hours or sooner if it begins to thicken or smell spoiled. Wash container thoroughly
and rinse well before mixing new batches of formula. Store goats milk in the refrigerator and discard any
unused milk after five days or sooner if it begins to smell spoiled. Store Go & Grow Powder at room temperature
and discard any unused powder after 30 days.
BAT WORLD SANCTUARY MILK REPLACEMENT RECIPE
Calculated Nutrient Values (As Is)
Energy 1.42 kcal/ml; Moisture 73.5%; Protein 7.3%; Fat 8.2%; Carbohydrate 9.8%; Calcium 0.20%; Phosphorus 0.15%;
Vitamin A 3,340 IU/kg; Vitamin D 430 IU/kg.
Calculated Nutrient Values (Dry Wt)
Energy 5.36 kcal/ml; Protein 27.4%; Fat 30.9%; Carbohydrate 36.8%; Calcium 0.75%; Phosphorus 0.58%; Vitamin A
12,500 IU/kg; Vitamin D 1,650 IU/kg.

Return to “Care Sheets & Manuals”