Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

cold blooded section

Questions/Suggestions/Comments

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

naja-naja

cold blooded section

Postby naja-naja » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:34 pm

it's kinda bothered me for a while that turtles and tortoises are listed as seperate from the reptile section, and there is no amphibian section, but salamanders are listed as an example of reptiles.... could chelonia (turtles and tortoises) be listed in with the rest of the reptiles and that section renamed herptiles? (the proper term for reptiles and amphibians) it's a bit pedantic i know but i think it would make it look cleaner are more professional.
1.5 burmese pythons
0.1 indian pythons
0.1 boa constrictors
1.1 macklott's pythons
1.3 reticulated pythons
0.1 blue tegu
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: cold blooded section

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:25 pm

We've discussed what to do about that a few times but the main worry is the average user not knowing what herptiles are or that if we used the shorted version of herps, which more people do know, that it includes amphibians.

Like I'm a teen with a turtle and join to ask a question. I look for the turtle section and don't see one, so look for the reptile section but I still don't see one. I guess we already have that issue if I were to look for a frog or salamander forum but they seem less common than the scaley things.

Could probably try it though long as the others are part of the title or description a savvy user could ctrl+f the critter name and find it.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:28 pm

LOL. I've said the same thing.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
naja-naja

Postby naja-naja » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:44 am

what about in the little tag underneath the title 'herptiles' it says 'reptiles and amphibians'
1.5 burmese pythons
0.1 indian pythons
0.1 boa constrictors
1.1 macklott's pythons
1.3 reticulated pythons
0.1 blue tegu

Return to “MESSAGE BOARD ISSUES”