Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Why Can't I See All the Images?

Questions/Suggestions/Comments

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

OceanFox

Why Can't I See All the Images?

Postby OceanFox » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Why can't I see all the pictures posted? some pictures show up and others don't. It will just say image where a picture is supposed to be. Please help me if you know how to fix this.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why Can't I See All the Images?

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:10 pm

They were embedded from other places on the web and those links are no good any more for whatever reason. This tends to just be an issue in older posts, unless someone tries to share something that has protection on it to prevent embedding.
OceanFox

Postby OceanFox » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:11 am

Thank-you for the speedy reply. I am new to the forum and I was just reading up on the old threads and some (not all) of the pictures that were clearly not loaded off the internet were not showing up. I found this frustrating and I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. (like updating a drive or something like that)
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:13 pm

give me a link to where you are referring to.

when pictures are uploaded, they should stay on the post. obviously, if it is a link, it could be outdated.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
OceanFox

Postby OceanFox » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:02 am

Not quite sure what you mean, but i can give you an example: when I go to http://sybilsden.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13527#p128477, I only see the last picture no mater how long I wait for the rest of them to load in.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:06 am

Yeah those are linked elsewhere. All the first were one account and the last was a different account so they may have deleted that first account.
OceanFox

Postby OceanFox » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:34 pm

OK so it's not an issue with just my computer, that's good to hear. Thank-you both for helping me figure this out (just a little sad that I can't see those pictures :icon-frown: )

Return to “MESSAGE BOARD ISSUES”