Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

PM?

Questions/Suggestions/Comments

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

H20 Sl

PM?

Postby H20 Sl » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:14 pm

How can I send a PM to one of you guys? It's an concern for a fox, and I'm not to sure if it sent. I don't know if I should make it public or not.
minervasden

Re: PM?

Postby minervasden » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:34 pm

You can just click on a member's name and pm them from their profile. Or at the top of the screen on the right side click on the
envelope which takes you straight to your pm page and you can type or copy and paste the members name. Once you send it will show in your 'outbox'. Once the member views it will no longer show in the outbox.

You can also go to your control panel and then click private messages but that is the long way to get there.
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
H20 Sl

Re: PM?

Postby H20 Sl » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:46 pm

minervasden wrote:You can just click on a member's name and pm them from their profile. Or at the top of the screen on the right side click on the
envelope which takes you straight to your pm page and you can type or copy and paste the members name. Once you send it will show in your 'outbox'. Once the member views it will no longer show in the outbox.

You can also go to your control panel and then click private messages but that is the long way to get there.

Thank you!! :D

Return to “MESSAGE BOARD ISSUES”