Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link below.
also, when you use ebates, you should go there first, then select the store you want shop online. this will ensure you get paid. (however, as I mentioned, there should be a drop down menu at the top also)

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

"You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

Questions/Suggestions/Comments

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Juska

"You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

Postby Juska » Wed May 17, 2017 11:27 am

Hi,

I just noticed that I do not have access to the HEALTH/MEDICAL/BEHAVIOR board here on the forum. If I click on it I get the message "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum". This seems to be the only one I can't look at. I'm not in dire need of it but just wanted to let someone know :shrug:
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed May 17, 2017 11:47 am

Okay try it now.
Juska

Re: "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

Postby Juska » Wed May 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Thanks, I can see it again :)
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!

Return to “MESSAGE BOARD ISSUES”