ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Happy Pees with only my one cat?

Topics include: Tricks, litter, toys, aggression, personality, walks, etc

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

H20 Sl

Happy Pees with only my one cat?

Postby H20 Sl » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:36 am

Now, this is a little bit of a problem because I, one, have carpet, and Tony, my cat, likes carpet. My other cat, Shannon, Bo only peed for a little bit with her. Tony is a big cat, tall ears. Shannon is now smaller than the fox. Tony is bigger.

Now, it is gross having him pee on the carpet. I'm getting a carpet cleaner today to clean all my carpet. I've been using a bisel, so that took out a lot of the pee there and then.

No pees for me, or anyone but Tony so far.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy Pees with only my one cat?

Postby Ash » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:26 pm

Both my foxes happy pee when they see me. That's why an outdoor enclosure is handy, haha. When they used to be in the garage, I'd have to clean the "happy trails" every single time I went in... Not sure how to stop or curb it, because they're doing it because they're happy/submissive. Wish I had a better answer for that.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “Training, Behavior & Enrichment”