PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

What does it mean?

Topics include: Tricks, litter, toys, aggression, personality, walks, etc

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

H20 Sl

What does it mean?

Postby H20 Sl » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:02 pm

When I'm with bo and after I pet him, he'll jump on my shoulders and start to sift through my hair and bite met head, then nibble. hell do this with my lips, ears and eyebrows. And lick my face, but that may just be the smell of food or something xD.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What does it mean?

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:37 pm

He's showing affection and trying to groom you.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:57 pm

Yep! Giving you a foxy facial and foxy hairdo. They love to jump up and mouth your head. Carousel is still having a problem with biting my head too roughly, so she needs to settle down. But it's her way to show that she loves me.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
H20 Sl

Postby H20 Sl » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:01 am

Haha, aww, i never knew that! I just thought he was being a little stinker xD! Thank you for responding, it defiently hurts because his teeth are as sharp as razors, so I can't imagine him biting harder than he is ^^'
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:41 pm

H20 Sl wrote:it defiently hurts because his teeth are as sharp as razors, so I can't imagine him biting harder than he is

Do you give Bo anything to chew on? Giving your fox uncooked bones might help dull them a bit.
H20 Sl

Postby H20 Sl » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:33 am

Vata Raven wrote:
H20 Sl wrote:it defiently hurts because his teeth are as sharp as razors, so I can't imagine him biting harder than he is

Do you give Bo anything to chew on? Giving your fox uncooked bones might help dull them a bit.

I give him the ribs and all the bones that come with the meat i give him. I gave him a dog bone once and he just wasn't too interested :/.
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:18 pm

H20 Sl wrote:I give him the ribs and all the bones that come with the meat i give him. I gave him a dog bone once and he just wasn't too interested :/.

Ah, well, at least he has healthy gums and teeth with all that chewing. I think it's fine on your end so long as no blood is drawn. I can't imagine it's any worse than if a dog were doing it. I can't personally compare the two, though.

By dog bones, do you mean the rawhide bones? I would avoid them, just based on how they're processed. I don't blame Bo for rejecting it. The real thing is always better.
https://naturalpawz.com/blog/animal-sci ... er-rawhide

Return to “Training, Behavior & Enrichment”