Warmer weather means pool time!

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

DeweysMom

Warmer weather means pool time!

Postby DeweysMom » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Some vids I shot yesterday of our dog and the toony-boyz playing in the wading pool. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/z4ILil3Dmb0

https://youtu.be/GYgKd14hkSQ
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
Ana

Re: Warmer weather means pool time!

Postby Ana » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:09 pm

Awwww, pretty boys, lookin all ready for Spring! Are they properly awake yet? I can't tell which is which! ♡
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:57 pm

So adorable. I like in the first video when your raccoon takes the ice away from your dog and the dog looks like he's trying to get it back. Lol. :)
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:19 am

Awwww, pretty boys, lookin all ready for Spring! Are they properly awake yet? I can't tell which is which! ♡

Ana, they seem to be getting a lot more active with the warmer weather, but whenever it gets cold, they revert to torpor again.

Dewey is the FAT one. :lol: He's more silver in color. Bobby has a more sparse furcoat, and is more reddish in color. In both videos, you see mostly Bobby. Dewey was acting all Amish that day and didn't seem to want to be in front of the camera. :icon-wink:

I like in the first video when your raccoon takes the ice away from your dog and the dog looks like he's trying to get it back.

Finn (the dog) has an ice obsession. He'd much rather have an ice cube for a treat than a biscuit!
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”