Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

raccoon teething

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Trefoil

Re: raccoon teething

Postby Trefoil » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:29 am

Probably a really stupid question, but is there any way you could get a picture?
Debek60

Postby Debek60 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:36 am

I can try. Do not see where there is an option to upload it on this site
Trefoil

Postby Trefoil » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:29 am

If you go to the message board issues in the index The first thread is how to topics and it helps with photos.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:40 am

here is the info for pictures:

http://www.sybilsden.com/addpost.htm

Please try and reduce your image to no larger than 900x600 pixels. if you take a picture from your camera that is set higher, your picture might not post.

you need a image program to reduce the picture.
if you don't have one. there are other options online.
however, it is the resolution/resample issue that would cause a problem.

you can try this to reduce your picture to the correct size:
http://www.resize2mail.com/

if you still have problems, let me know, I can adjust it for you.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:13 am

Debek60, we have MANY people here on Sybil's who have extensive knowledge and hands-on training with medical issues, but it looks like the advice offered here hasn't produced improved results for your little guy. Since you have limited access to veterinary care, I offer that you consult the members of the raccoon health FB group, if you're a FB user. There are many in the field of rehabbing there, and may be able to offer treatment options or give you an idea of what may be going on. You can find them here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/558593777651428/
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
Debek60

Postby Debek60 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:27 pm

I still cannot find how to attach a picture
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Just upload to igmur you don't even need an account and it will give you a link to share it.
Debek60

Postby Debek60 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:04 pm

what or whom am I sharing it with?
Debek60

Postby Debek60 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Have a pretty good photo. I am new to smart phone use and do not understand where to upload this to.
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:35 pm

I think TG means upload the photo to your account on igmur, and then post the "share" link that igmur gives you here. Then anyone wanting to see the image can click the link and it will take them to your photo on igmur. (Note: I'm not familiar with igmur, but that's how most photo sharing sites work.)
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
Debek60

Postby Debek60 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:42 pm

What is imgur?
Debek60

Postby Debek60 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:46 pm

sorry..igmur?
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:48 pm

A photo sharing site. There are a bunch out there. I personally use Shutterfly. Pretty easy to use. Upload your photo to the image sharing site, it'll give you a link to use to share it. Then you copy and paste that link here.
Dana

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:59 pm

I use flicker but igmur doesn't even require an account. So long as it's nothing personally identifiable you can just upload share and move on http://imgur.com/

To try and ad it here instead you start a new message with the full editor and add attachment. Click on attachment then add files but as Pat said there are size limits and a lot of people have trouble with that. Once it's added click place inline for it to show in the post rather than as a link
Fennec.jpg
Test me and a fennec
Debek60

Postby Debek60 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Trying. Have the picture on my desktop. When I try to add it to the new message, error says invalid file extension. I am SO confused and totally LOST

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”