Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Annoyed

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Kristina

Annoyed

Postby Kristina » Sat May 27, 2017 10:44 pm

:wall: I asked to get my Coon early as I have neo experience , that was a no go :/ . I feel like I've been waiting forever . Everyone I talk to says they got there kits at 3 wks :icon-frown: .
Baby is supposed to arrive next week MAYBE :roll:
New raccoon mom
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Annoyed

Postby pat » Sun May 28, 2017 4:52 pm

hang in there, I know how hard it is to wait. (probably the hardest part)
some breeders might not sell them till they are 4-6 weeks old.

then there are breeders that are expecting some litters, some might produce.

please let us know when you get your raccoon.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
DeweysMom

Re: Annoyed

Postby DeweysMom » Tue May 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Believe it or not, you can still achieve a good bonding with an older kit AND miss some of the more tedious or difficult situations that a younger kit may pose, like getting one through a major case of constipation! That was a two-day stretch that I really don't look back at with any kind of fondness or nostalgia, let me tell you!
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”