Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link below.
also, when you use ebates, you should go there first, then select the store you want shop online. this will ensure you get paid. (however, as I mentioned, there should be a drop down menu at the top also)

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Senora and Jude <3

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ana

Senora and Jude <3

Postby Ana » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Jude being goofy

Jude and Senora

Jude, SuperGoof

Senora

Jude

Jude

We were out working on the fountain (AGAIN) and the sun was shining on their sweet little faces, I just had to
bust out the camera and get some pics. It's working out as planned, Corso and Charb have their little deal, Jude
and Senora have theirs - he's not the lone coon anymore. She and he sleep with us, Charb and Corso sleep together
in whichever den they pick.

I hope everybody is having a great summer, for me, I'm glad it's coming to an end, marone, this heat! :lol:

SHOW ME SOME COONS! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Kristina

Re: Senora and Jude <3

Postby Kristina » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Omg so cute !!!
New raccoon mom
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:08 am

Thanks for sharing the pics, Ana! ALWAYS love seeing others' furr-kids!! And might I say, "WOW! Senora is growing F A S T !!!"

Seems like it was a really good idea to add a fourth one - even though it's a LOT more work for you and Mike. LOL But it sounds like it's working out great and has allowed them to 'pair off', leaving no one a loner.

Funny, I get told ALL THE TIME - from rehabbers and other 'experts' - how raccoons are loners, how they rarely spend time in others' company, except during breeding season. This is TOTAL BS!! After nearly 4 years of nightly trail cam videotaping, I have TONS of proof that this is NOT how raccoons are. Most of my wildie raccoon males will travel in pairs, at the least - even older adults of breeding age. The yearling males seem to pal up with other yearling males and can sometimes form small groups of 3-4. Seems females, though - whether yearlings or of breeding age - travel alone.

Those of us with 2 or more raccoons know that they ARE social creatures who enjoy the company of others, whether other raccoons or whatever other animal(s) reside within the household.
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
Ana

Postby Ana » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Yeah, Jude was officially bummed out about the Charb/Corso clique he wasn't invited to.
Having Senora has absolutely improved his mood.

But yeah, I can say comfortably after mopping for the second time today - FOUR IS A LOT.
Do not recommend! :lol: :lol:

I'm so glad Dewey got a buddy! Any news on that third?
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:00 pm

I'm so glad Dewey got a buddy! Any news on that third?

HA! Not bloody likely any time soon. If I get another coon, I'd better plan on getting a new husband, too. :lol:
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
Sparttan117

Postby Sparttan117 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:49 pm

DeweysMom wrote:Funny, I get told ALL THE TIME - from rehabbers and other 'experts' - how raccoons are loners, how they rarely spend time in others' company, except during breeding season. This is TOTAL BS!! After nearly 4 years of nightly trail cam videotaping, I have TONS of proof that this is NOT how raccoons are. Most of my wildie raccoon males will travel in pairs, at the least - even older adults of breeding age. The yearling males seem to pal up with other yearling males and can sometimes form small groups of 3-4. Seems females, though - whether yearlings or of breeding age - travel alone.

Those of us with 2 or more raccoons know that they ARE social creatures who enjoy the company of others, whether other raccoons or whatever other animal(s) reside within the household.

Males will form groups of up to four unrelated males in the wild and "share" the females while keeping other males and predators away.

Females will form maternity groups to help raise young and defend against predators that might harm their kits. It's not unheard of for them to adopt the kits from a deceased member of their maternity group.

They're extremely smart (nature's lockpicks :lol: ), so it makes sense that they can also reason that a wild bobcat or fox will find a group of raccoons more intimidating than a lone one. Anyone who says different is using VERY outdated information.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:06 am

Ana,
adorable, I love how you set those trees up. how did mike do that?
also, very glad corso took a liking to Senora. one big happy family now
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ana

Postby Ana » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:09 pm

He chopped down our sickly willow tree, broke the trunk and branches into pieces that were a workable size, then attached them to each other with these special screws he loves and an
electric drill. We could totally do this on your property of you wanted - long as you've got a good
chainsaw!
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:12 pm

gee, I feel bad you and mike do so much for me already.

I have a ton of tree stumps of different sizes. if you need some, you are welcome to some.
there is a big pile beside the drive way, plus a bunch more further in the back. (by the pine trees)
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”