Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Harnesses and Leashes

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Sparttan117

Harnesses and Leashes

Postby Sparttan117 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:41 pm

I've heard people on here talk about taking their raccoons for walks (which would make sense because in the wild, they can travel 18 miles a day in search for food) and I was wondering how this is done? I've also heard people talking about dog harnesses (like when someone put a Christmas sweater on a raccoon and mentioned that it was like putting his/her harness on). What size harness would be used for walking the raccoon? Do they take it off if left to their own devices? Do they only put it on for walks?

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”