Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

I just wantl to complain

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Trefoil

I just wantl to complain

Postby Trefoil » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:45 pm

The chilly weather is settling in here, it was 36 last night, and Chloe (but not Scooter yet) have decided its time to move quarters. I haven't started heating yet so it does get cold at night. Anyway, instead of sleeping and lounging on top of the bookcase or on the top shelf of one of the closets she has claimed,Chloe is now sleeping on my bed,not just the foot of the bed, the whole bottom half she now considers hers. She sleeps under the bottom sheet so I have a huge,mobile lump that complains loudly if I touch it.
I am not ready for winter.
Peacefulward

Re: I just wantl to complain

Postby Peacefulward » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:00 pm

Haha, is she persistent with the bed being hers or do you think she'd move into another warm and cozy place you offered her?
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
Ana

Postby Ana » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:13 pm

LOL, jude's been doing it too! If he didn't want to groom my toes at night and dig craters into the mattress it wouldn't be so bad!

I've noticed that Senora is MUCH more vocal than the boys. She makes sounds that scare everybody! :lol:
That's us girls, I reckon! :lol:
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:18 am

I actually just purchased one of those DogEdens for my boyz (they live outdoors). Can't wait to receive it and get it installed. At $140, they had BETTER use it!!

http://www.buyadoghouse.com/features.html
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
Trefoil

Postby Trefoil » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:32 am

That's an interesting doghouse. Hope they use it. Its weird but neither Chloe or Scooter allow anything on top of their bookcase or closets. I've thought about putting a wooden box with blankets up there, but I'm afraid of what they would damage throwing it down.
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:37 am

I've thought about putting a wooden box with blankets up there, but I'm afraid of what they would damage throwing it down.

Well, you could bolt it to the wall... :shrug:
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”