PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Our new addition, meet Teddy!

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ana

Our new addition, meet Teddy!

Postby Ana » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:48 am

Hello all, I hope everyone is enjoying the end of torpor! The boys have been waking up this week, and we're having a wonderful time! During the winter a sweet little yearling joined the gaze. Our amazing vet was able to get him shots and a neuter very quickly (thank you to Dewey and Bobby's mom for her help!!!) , which went perfectly and healed perfectly, despite his rambunctiousness! He had some peculiar habits at first, but they've diminished, save for one - the 'koosh' ball pacifiers are a necessity for him, he suckles the ball to sleep, or when he's anxious.

Image (Ted on the right, Jude left)
Image (Ted, high den)
Image (Ted, climbing activity)
Image (Corso left, Teddy right)
Image (Senora sniffing her foot, just cause)
Image (Jude checking out some fish)
Lara

Re: Our new addition, meet Teddy!

Postby Lara » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:54 am

Awww, he's adorable! Looks like he's settled in well!
Ana

Postby Ana » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:51 pm

So proud of him, and my boys. Everybody (but Senora, lol) made a real effort to get along.
Hopefully Senora will get on board soon. She's intact, and I suspect that's a big part of her
issue. :lol:
Trefoil

Postby Trefoil » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:00 pm

As long as he's not pulling the "legs" off his ball and swallowing them, it's not a problem, is it? They are all soo cute and I was seriously impressed with the thought that you had fish tanks and coons, until I realized you were in a store. The first thing that succumbed to my coon were fish tanks. Chloe killed my 13" pleco, not eating it, just setting it on the top of the tank and I didn't see it in time. She really enjoyed fishing, but its hard on the tank and deadly to the fish.
Mine are getting more active too.
Ana

Postby Ana » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:37 am

Corso killed our 13 inch pleco when he was 9 months old. :( We do have a fishtank now, but it's installed in the wall with a strong wooden
frame. The side where you access the tank is in a locked storage room.

I worried about the other kids pulling off the "legs", but they've expressed no interest....yet. Teddy doesn't tear things up like my kids, he seems
not to understand the prying and picking that they do? Im not complaining, its one less person determined to ruin the couch. :lol:

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”