ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Arms vibrating hugging toy or my foot

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Yatzee

Arms vibrating hugging toy or my foot

Postby Yatzee » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:46 pm

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Arms vibrating hugging toy or my foot

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:10 pm

He's humping it.
Yatzee

Postby Yatzee » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:42 pm

He's been neutered for 3 weeks. Will he stop doing this? Also, should I stop him from doing this?
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:06 pm

It might lesson but might not stop. My neutered dog still humps the plush wolf sometimes. It's not a problem long as he doesn't start doing it obsessively. So it's okay to let him do it but if he does it to you or something you don't like you can direct him onto something it's okay for him to do. Hyzzie dog used to do it, though spayed, I gave her a giant stiffed chihuahua to do it too so that was her life long boyfriend and Beaker humps the stuffed wolf's legs, lol.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:48 am

I agree with mary, looks like humping to me too.
depends on the age he was neutered. the older a raccoon is to get neutered, the longer it will take for the brain to catch up with the other end
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
flufferluv

Postby flufferluv » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:27 pm

Hey Yatzee. I actually don't think it is humping. My Wonder (who we found out just this week is a girl after months of thinking she's a boy - lol) has been doing this since she was just young - like 2 months old. When she's wrestling with a stuffed toy or a blanket, she'll often pull it to her upper body (not to her genitalia), and squeeze and shake the living bejesus out of it. So I think she's trying to choke it out.
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:33 pm

Dewey was a humpin' bumpin' machine with his stuffies when he was younger, but now at 5, he rarely does this. It's harmless behavior, if directed at toys. No harm in allowing your bub to do this.
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”