https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media
It is for Lucy (my beagle) she has some serious health issues.
=======================================

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747

Coatimundi Care Guide (By Me!)

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Peacefulward

Coatimundi Care Guide (By Me!)

Postby Peacefulward » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Hey all! Been a while since I've posted here, sorry. I've been hung up with school work, family drama, and depression. Trying to get back to being active and productive! :mrgreen:

A while ago I had written a basic care guide for coatimundi, and posted on HubPages. I tried submitting to PetHelpful as well, but they rejected the article for some reason. I also plan on writing more in-depth articles, but am a little stumped as to how they should be written/formatted, so I'll take it in stride.

Obviously this isn't meant to cover everything there is to owning a coatimundi, but I hope it helps educate people about them, at least a little. As always please let me know if I got something incorrect, or if something can be improved! :icon-wink:

https://hubpages.com/animals/Caring-for ... asic-Guide
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
Marshmallow

Re: Coatimundi Care Guide (By Me!)

Postby Marshmallow » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:09 pm

Great article, thank you for sharing! I adopted a 5 year old coatimundi yesterday so it was very helpful to get some more information. I had a raccoon,Meeko, that I rehabbed but Z is my first Coati. I was surprised that such little information exists about caring for Coatimundi’s. This forum was great to get advise for meeko and I used it often. Do you know of any other websites or groups that have more information specifically from Coatimundi owners? Also do you have any information about vaccinating? My biggest concern is canine distemper. Her previous owner dewormed her and gave me the info for that but they have never given her any vaccinations and I can’t find very much information online.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Coatimundi Care Guide (By Me!)

Postby Ash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:16 pm

By the way, Peacefulward, I read this the first day you posted it and I thought I'd already commented on here. It was a VERY good article. I am very impressed by the way you wrote it.

Marshmallow, I'm sure she'll get back to you when she sees your question. So I'd just keep checking back, or would send her a private message.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”