https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Weight management

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Yatzee

Re: Weight management

Postby Yatzee » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:04 am

I've tried cooked and raw meat. Chicken, deer, hamburger, dead rats, he just plays with them cause they are squishy. Cockroaches, raw and cooked fish. Raw chicken. Shrimp. Marrow bones, not a fan. Sausage. Raw and cooked pasta. He likes dry ramen. I give him the little pieces left in the bag. Less than a teaspoons worth but, he eats them. Cooked and raw eggs. He used to eat cooked eggs but, not anymore. He liked blue berries, grapes and strawberries before. Now, not so much.
I had left a bowl of fruits and veggies on his cage by accident a couple months ago, it was for the squirrel, and he ate it! I was so happy. After that one time, he's not been interested. I offer pieces periodically anyway but, no luck. I even place a bowl in random places so he can happen up on them. He might eat a few pieces but, mostly it's scattered on the floor around the bowl.
When I cooked the chicken, I baked it. Does that matter? Should it be boiled?
I think if I add marshmallows mixed with food he'll only pick them out and not eat anything else hahahaha.
Maybe he's always going to be a rollie pollie.

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”