ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Blabber mouth coon

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Dixy99

Blabber mouth coon

Postby Dixy99 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:21 pm

Trefoil's story got me thinkin about my mom's "perfect angel" of a coon.
Porky was my mom's body guard, look out & acted like a real little brother. Being a teenager I would on occasion back talk if my mom scolded me. When I would, Porky would lay his ears back & charge me. One night I stayed out past my curfew & snuck in the house. My parents went to bed early. I walked in to find Porky snuggled up in my mom's chair. He woke up & ran over to me for a treat. ( I always got him something) I shook the bag (can't remember what it was) & said "yeah right Porky. I was thinking pay back time. He took off running went back the hallway to my parents room & woke them up. By the time I got back
to the hall to get to my room my parents were up. Boy was I in big trouble. Grounded for 2 weeks & the little stinker ended up with his bag of goodies I brought back. I never stayed out past my curfew after that! He was 18 yrs old when he went to raccoon heaven. I will post some pics of him.
BB

Postby BB » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:10 am

That is amazing!!! :shock:
I didn't know they can reach such an age.
It must have sucked being a teenager living with such a "security"guard at home :lol:
Dixy99

Postby Dixy99 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:51 pm

That is what the vet said too. Mom took excellent care of him. Any little thing wrong w/him it was off to the vet. He was a little "brat" w/the rest of us, but he has a special place in my heart.
Trefoil

Postby Trefoil » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:52 pm

That's too funny. Maybe that's why people think their parents have eyes in the back of their heads.

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”