ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Ringtail Cat Sightings in Texas

Coatimundis, Kinkajous, Raccoons, Ringtails, Cacomistles, Olingos

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

jdscarlett

Ringtail Cat Sightings in Texas

Postby jdscarlett » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm

So I have officially spotted a ringtail cat TWICE now in my neighborhood at the edge of the woods in the evening in the last 3 months. I live in Texas in a very wooded neighborhood with lots of wildlife. They started clearing the woods a few months ago and have been building a school so it seems we are seeing more wildlife, especially more being killed on the roads right now where I live and more coming into the neighborhood. We have seen a few coyotes recently and LOTS of deer in people's yards! However, I had no idea that ringtails lived so close to me. I am wondering if there may be a group of them close by even though they are solitary animals or if this is an isolated case one as I thought they lived much further north of where I live. Quite a pleasant surprise!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ringtail Cat Sightings in Texas

Postby Ash » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:49 am

Ringtails are the neatest things! You're lucky to see some in your own "backyard." I think they are stunning creatures. It's a shame there are not more people breeding them.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “Procyonidae - RACCOON FAMILY”