PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

What morph is she???

Breeding, caging, housing, bottle feeding, domestication, colors, in cage enrichment, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What morph is she???

Postby Ash » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:36 pm

I'm with Alynn. She looks a lot more like an amber now. :)
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Arya0820

Postby Arya0820 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Well, the search is over. Here's a pic of Arya taken yesterday compared to a pic of a full grown Amber :) the resemblance is striking!

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 pm

I'd say that's definitely what she is! :lol: Ambers are a beautiful color.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
ringtailroxy

Postby ringtailroxy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:10 am

She is one of this year's kits from Underground Reptiles. I remember seeing her on their Facebook page and being infuriated because every single one of the kids they sold last year are no longer with their original homes. (My Graphite was sold as a silver, but was a Pearl, and passed away after traffic circumstances last fall.)

Where in South Florida do you live? Which vet are you using? (I go to Dr. Harris in Miami. )
I'm a CVT, and have a little 11 week old beastie I've named Ash that I got directly from the breeder when he was only 3 weeks old.

Please pm me so we can talk fox and maybe even set up a foxy play date this week! Ash had never seen another fox since he was pulled from his litter.
Arya0820

Postby Arya0820 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:57 am

ringtailroxy wrote:She is one of this year's kits from Underground Reptiles. I remember seeing her on their Facebook page and being infuriated because every single one of the kids they sold last year are no longer with their original homes. (My Graphite was sold as a silver, but was a Pearl, and passed away after traffic circumstances last fall.)

Where in South Florida do you live? Which vet are you using? (I go to Dr. Harris in Miami. )
I'm a CVT, and have a little 11 week old beastie I've named Ash that I got directly from the breeder when he was only 3 weeks old.

Please pm me so we can talk fox and maybe even set up a foxy play date this week! Ash had never seen another fox since he was pulled from his litter.

She is indeed from Underground :) they aren't very helpful when they sell you an animal so I'm not surprised that their previous litter was all rehomed. But this is definitely Arya's forever home so no worries there. They sold her to us as a silver but she definitely isn't (clearly). But that's okay, she is our baby no matter what she is or looks like. I'm sorry to hear about the incident with your fox, I hope ash does a good job of following suit! I'm in Coconut Creek. We are using Bayveiw right now, seeing their exotic doc that underground sent us to for her free visit. But we are switching to Dr. Diaz at the avian and exotic vet right down the street from me on Powerline and 10th. I sent you a PM with my cell number so shoot me a text and we can definitely set something up! If you're in west palm, that's not far from us at all!
ringtailroxy

Postby ringtailroxy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:50 pm

I'm in Boca! We are could practically be neighbors.
I am excited to hear you've gone to Bayview, they refer their emergencies to us all the time.

I was going to use Dr. Diaz, but they did not have the vaccine I wanted to use, so my appointment turned into a play date and socialization visit for Ash. Plus I'm highly allergic to rabbits, and they had an enormous bunny in the lobby! I like bunnies, but they make me itch.

I'll text you tonight. I feel a foxen play date is in order. Ash wants so desperately to play with my dog, but he's very aloof and unconcerned with baby animals. Only when Ash is older will he play with him, I think. Kitties are fun, but they get bored quickly and simply jump higher. So a fox his age might just be the best thing for him! (And my heavily scratched and nibbled hands and arms)

Roxy and Ash
the_randomizer

Postby the_randomizer » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:31 am

Oh wow! What a very pretty fox! :mrgreen:
OceanFox

Postby OceanFox » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:38 pm

definitely amber.

Return to “Housing, Breeding & genetics”