https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Your fox's coat?

Breeding, caging, housing, bottle feeding, domestication, colors, in cage enrichment, etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Your fox's coat?

Postby Ash » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:51 am

What's your fox's coat like this time of year? Fable's is PERFECT right now. Completely shed out and even everywhere, and his tail is still nice and bushy (too big, lol). But he is soooooo soft. Over the past few days I couldn't help but notice how silky his fur was. It was very coarse during the summer, but now it's just smooth and glossy. He should start growing in his fall/winter coat in the next few months or so. :)
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
the_randomizer

Re: Your fox's coat?

Postby the_randomizer » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:47 pm

Ash wrote:What's your fox's coat like this time of year? Fable's is PERFECT right now. Completely shed out and even everywhere, and his tail is still nice and bushy (too big, lol). But he is soooooo soft. Over the past few days I couldn't help but notice how silky his fur was. It was very coarse during the summer, but now it's just smooth and glossy. He should start growing in his fall/winter coat in the next few months or so. :)

Skitter has a very sleek coat right now as well, no more loos fur :lol: I can't wait for her and, well, other foxes to start getting their super fluffy coats again! :mrgreen:
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 pm

I'm so glad Fable's coat has stopped looking so goofy. He looks "normal" now. I saw Skitter the other day, and she looks beautiful right now. All sleek and pretty.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
the_randomizer

Postby the_randomizer » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:39 am

Ash wrote:I'm so glad Fable's coat has stopped looking so goofy. He looks "normal" now. I saw Skitter the other day, and she looks beautiful right now. All sleek and pretty.

Fable does? Awww, he and Ifrit are SOOOOOO sweet and so cute! And you saw Skitter? Did she act like a ham as always? :lol:
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:04 am

Heehee, yep. ;) Total ham. She's always a cutie-pie.
the_randomizer

Postby the_randomizer » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:09 am

Ash wrote:Heehee, yep. ;) Total ham. She's always a cutie-pie.

I'm incredibly grateful that I get to intern again this year, I must have done something right if the Jacobsen's are letting me do it a second year :icon-wink: Once the internship goes on winter break, I'll need to get my fox fix one way or another :lol: It's been incredibly educational and therapeutic for my mom and I being able to interact with Skitter other sweet foxes :mrgreen:
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:48 am

Well, in the winter you'll have to come over to my place to get your fox fix, lol. You should pet Fable sometime soonish since his fur is super duper soft right now. Like I mentioned in my first post, it feels so silky! I rub my face into his back and it feels like a pillow.
the_randomizer

Postby the_randomizer » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:52 am

Ash wrote:Well, in the winter you'll have to come over to my place to get your fox fix, lol. You should pet Fable sometime soonish since his fur is super duper soft right now. Like I mentioned in my first post, it feels so silky! I rub my face into his back and it feels like a pillow.

Definitely, I'd love to visit you guys again, and just enjoy their cuteness and love <3 <3 :mrgreen: I must admit, and when I say this, I'll sound crazy but here goes :lol: I admit that when I couldn't see Skitter for a few months, I flat out cried, yes, me, a 29 year old dude, cried because I couldn't see Skitter. Am I crazy for going trough that? :icon-wink:
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:54 am

Just a little, haha. :lol:

Nah, just kidding. Foxes are special. It's clear that animals are very dear to you, and that is not a bad thing.
the_randomizer

Postby the_randomizer » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:59 am

Ash wrote:Just a little, haha. :lol:

Nah, just kidding. Foxes are special. It's clear that animals are very dear to you, and that is not a bad thing.

That they are :mrgreen: I can't imagine my life without them, or the experiences I have received and continue to receive, and I'd love to come out when you get their enclosures ready, or well, anytime really icon-smile And something that makes me crazy? I have over 1.800 pics of Skitter alone :lol:

Return to “Housing, Breeding & genetics”