https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

FOX BREEDER IN UK MIDLANDS

Breeding, caging, housing, bottle feeding, domestication, colors, in cage enrichment, etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

honey_pie12

FOX BREEDER IN UK MIDLANDS

Postby honey_pie12 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Hi there,

I am a very experienced dog owner, having had 3 lovely Labs and 2 German Shepherds, I have also looked after a wild fox which I used to feed everyday when it hurt it's ankle. I built it a kennel/shelter to rest in, and once let it stay in the conservatory icon-smile I absolutely love them! I have always felt drawn to them since being young.

I work at home and would like a pet fox for my own, and would take excellent care of him/her :mrgreen:

I live in Brackley, South Northamptonshire, (UK Midlands area) is there any breeders in the UK at all of red/silver foxes who I could talk to? I'd be willing to travel very far to talk to someone experienced icon-smile Even if there are no current kits around it would be nice to meet someone who has had experience.

Thanks!
Honey Pie :mrgreen: (Ilona) xx

Return to “Housing, Breeding & genetics”