PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Morph ID Please

Breeding, caging, housing, bottle feeding, domestication, colors, in cage enrichment, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Wiggles

Re: Morph ID Please

Postby Wiggles » Sat May 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Here's the pictures from bath time.
20170525_212902_resized.jpg

20170525_213137_resized.jpg

And here's a picture from yesterday.
20170527_103007_resized.jpg
Wiggles

Postby Wiggles » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Here are some pictures of the mother. The father was sold before the kits were born, but the breeder is trying to buy him back.
Rose's Mother #1.jpg
Rose's Mother #2.jpg

Here are some of her siblings. The one in the middle of the picture was the darker of the two kits I posted earlier; she looks more like a lavender in person & has bright blue eyes. Some of the others remind me of the pictures of Fire & Ice kits that I've seen, but I'm not sure if that's what they are.
Rose's Siblings.jpg

Lastly, here's Rosé as of yesterday. Her color has changed so much lately. Her red is really starting to come out, and her darker areas seem to be lightening up as well.
Rose (6-3-17).jpg
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Oh, she's a beauty. Her mom looks like a standard red, but of course could be carrying recessive genes. A shame he can't get a photo of the dad--do you remember what he looked like?

I was talking to some other fox owners about brown foxes with blue eyes, and it seems that the "amber" could also be a candidate color.

At this point, I'm saying she's not a champagne for sure.

I think she could be lavender or amber. They're similar-looking. I can ask a more knowledgeable person about the differences between the two visually.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Wiggles

Postby Wiggles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:46 pm

I'd rule out amber considering that true ambers (burgundy pearl) don't have blue eyes to my understanding; from what I've read, they can have any other eye color with green eyes being the color their known for. I'd be willing to bet that the "ambers" with blue eyes are actually Colicott brown pearls.
Wiggles

Postby Wiggles » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Her eyes are pale blue by the way; they look just like the eyes of the lynxpoint snow Snow-Bob cat I have. Her paw pads & nose are still pink as well. I'll get the pictures of her eyes, paw pads, & nose uploaded when I get a chance.

Return to “Housing, Breeding & genetics”