ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

City laws

Breeding, caging, housing, bottle feeding, domestication, colors, in cage enrichment, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Foxmomma

City laws

Postby Foxmomma » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:24 pm

Hello! I own a fox and I've had him for two years. I know everything I need to to keep him and care for him. However I have a stalker issue with a girl who knows where I live and has killed one of my pets before. She knows I have a fox and has tried to get him taken away from me. I dont feel my baby and I are safe where we live so I need to move to a new city. I've been researching since before I ever got my fox and had the city I'm currently in lie to me about the fox laws. I live in utah in salt lake county. I'm trying to find a city where he's legal as I dont want him taken away and euthanized. I came across this site while searching and I was
wondering if anyone happens to know which cities in the county allow foxes? My searching has turned up only one possibility. There is one city close to me I know for sure does but finding houses to fit my finances in that city is proving extremely difficult. But I need to find somewhere as soon as possible to keep my fox safe. I dont want to end up having to give him away to another fox owner. If there's anything anyone can do to help me out I would greatly appreciate it!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: City laws

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Contact Ash, she is in Utah memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1640
Foxmomma

Postby Foxmomma » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:49 pm

I emailed her about two months ago and never heard back
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:46 am

Try just PMing her, or she'll probably wind up seeing this eventually. Email might have gone to spam or she might have changed it from when she signed up.
Foxmomma

Postby Foxmomma » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:08 am

I sent her a new one right after I replied yesterday :)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:14 pm

Sorry, I don't check my email very often, so that's probably why I didn't respond. Which cities are you looking at? I don't have a list of cities--at least not a complete one--but I can help if I know which cities you're looking at.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Found your email. It went to my junk email. I sent you a message.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “Housing, Breeding & genetics”