PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Any experience with tiny tracks exotics?

Breeding, caging, housing, bottle feeding, domestication, colors, in cage enrichment, etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

hairboy82

Any experience with tiny tracks exotics?

Postby hairboy82 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Any one have any experience with tiny tracks? I'm thinking about getting a gray fox from them. I know that they give some of their foxes to taxidermy and that doesn't bother me.
kaylalk

Re: Any experience with tiny tracks exotics?

Postby kaylalk » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:19 am

"daisy" here on the boards is the owner of tinytracks.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:54 am

I really, really like them. They're very helpful and informative and from what I've heard, they raise their kits well. Several of us on here are getting kits from them this spring. If you go to the thread "How many more? We know we're all counting..." it has a list of the people getting foxes this year and who they are getting them from.

I'm getting my red fox from them this coming spring. :mrgreen:
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:38 am

Weren't you getting your fox from dinnka(Mandy)? I've heard she's super good too and also does a great job socializing her kits. I don't have personal experience with her, but many people highly recommend her.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
hairboy82

Postby hairboy82 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 am

I haven't been able to get ahold of her. And tiny tracks is about an hour away
kaylalk

Postby kaylalk » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:10 am

Tiny tracks is pretty nice. I haven't talked to them but they've been here on the boards and they've answered everyone's questions thoroughly
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:27 am

Dave Long, who mainly runs it, has answered all my questions and is quite nice. :D
♥animals

Postby ♥animals » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Spoke to her this week about an hour. She's strict but very informative! Very nice!
Kenti

Postby Kenti » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:44 pm

We bought Kenti from Tiny Tracks. We were in contact with them for quite some time before we bought her, and they were very friendly and answered any and all questions. They take good care of their foxes. We no longer have her, as we moved back to our home-state of WA where they are illegal. She lives with dragon_lady, who is on here, now.
Should we ever decide to get another fox, we would probably go through them again.
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. -C.S. Lewis

Sure it's simple, but it works perfect - myself
angie45505

Postby angie45505 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:18 pm

i dont recommend. they owe me 450.00 refund. never provided animal and currently being investigated by federal and Indiana state for internet fraud.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:49 am

angie45505 wrote:i dont recommend. they owe me 450.00 refund. never provided animal and currently being investigated by federal and Indiana state for internet fraud.

What happened exactly? I have been exceptionally happy with Dave's service, as have many, many people. He's a renowned breeder in the fox community. I know he can be rough around the edges at times, but I don't think he would ever take your money and disappear. I've met him twice in person, and he's always been a great guy.
angie45505

Postby angie45505 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 am

i ll leave it up to state and federal authorities. fraud is fraud and Tammy and Dave are obviously criminals who engage in fraudulent bankcard activities. sad.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 am

angie45505 wrote:i ll leave it up to state and federal authorities. fraud is fraud and Tammy and Dave are obviously criminals who engage in fraudulent bankcard activities. sad.

I am sorry you had a bad experience with them. no one else ever did.

would be nice if you could be a little more specific. did he run out of the fox you wanted?
will he get one for you next season? which sometimes happens.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
amandagm

Postby amandagm » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:31 pm

I've made several trips out to TT and found Dave and Tammy to be not only helpful but they went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed to make it home.

Could it be because you missed you first pickup date? Skunks have a very short bonding window (just like foxes) and if something went wrong they may have moved on to the next person rather than chance that the skunk ended up being too old to bond with its family. I'm very sorry that you had this experience and I hope there is some way to resolve it.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 113AAYLN5X
minervasden

Postby minervasden » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 am

I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you

Return to “Housing, Breeding & genetics”